Movies in Pandemic Times

"Walmart is transforming 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters"Who would have guessed that Walmart and Robert De Niro would team up for this endeavor. It looks as if Amazon will miss out on this opportunity unless it transforms it's Whole Foods parking lots into drive-ins, or partners with De Niro and/or Walmart to present its Amazon Studio made movies at Walmart drive-ins.

I hope they find a way to sell the movie theater food and popcorn as well.

Concessions were covered in my original link, which I just discovered was not working, for when pasted into the post the https:// doesn't paste for some reason.

"This family-friendly night will include hit movies, special appearances from filmmakers and celebrities, and concessions delivered right to customer vehicles," Walmart said in a press release. Walmart will use the nearby physical stores to let people use curbside pickup for treats and food."

Bathrooms??????

Do they being that to the car also?

Yes--they haul around a port a potty in the parking lot throughout the movie, I suspect. Only one person can be in it at a time, so it's safe, I hope.
Seriously, though, I would think one would just go into the Walmart store to use the bathrooms, which will probably be set up with safety measures in mind.

Yes, Walmart is known for the super clean stores