More Inspiration!

Stop inspiring already.

Time to get real:

There is something wrong alright. If they have to be told about this at this stage in their lives someone failed them miserably. I was taught that it is the color of one's heart that matters and not the color of their skin. The problem is that sometimes a person has a dark heart and they claim you discriminate against them because of their skin color or some other fill in the blank reasons.

It's all coming out now!

Nth Circle meets Alex Jones!

More please.

I guess sometimes the proper response is sigh.

Sigh.

:S Whaaaaat? What the heck is this guy talking about? His lips are moving but he's not saying much.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/air-force-academy-racial-slurs.html?mcubz=0

Ditto.

Who claimed discrimination? I must've missed something. Did that happen?

I think you understood what I said. If not, I don't know how to use telepathy to transport that skill set to you.

I understood and agree with the first part. It's the second part that I responded to with a request for clarification. Who claimed discrimination. No need for telepathy. Use your words.

I will use Kaepernick's words. "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," C.K.

Like this guy?

Read this Atlantic article for more information on what he's experienced. Of course, if you have a dark heart, you don't need to bother since you already know the police always have justification.

I do not believe the police are always right. I believe police make mistakes but I don't think very many wake up thinking who's like can I mess up today. I would not be a police officer for any amount of money, they have to go into every situation expecting a problem that could be life threatening, that can lead to bad judgement. I have known many good officers.

This video has a thumbs up to thumbs down ratio over 52 to 1 on a mainstream site.