More flaws and issues with redemptions SIGH

When you said with the new update it worked, did you mean you successfully did an instant swap AND a check is on the way?

Support confirmed the order placed successfully and thus is being processed. How long it will take remains to be seen.

Thank you. Please keep us posted.

Will do.

Okay they fixed it for ours now. Hopefully that means all of yours are fixed as well.

Just like you can see pending swaps in swap history and the due date for the swap to complete it would be really useful cellnuvo to see pending purchases and the estimated time to complete in the purchase history. Thanks.

Same here. My E-check request went through successfully this time. And I completely agree that it would be great to have another line item on the app showing pending redemptions and timelines, for Amazon and E-check. Hopefully they will include this as part of the next update!

There is still a problem with not being able to submit payment requests for over $100. And you can't do two at a time right now either. Support said that you should be able to do both in the latest update 3.65 but it still doesn't work.

Looks like this was rushed. Wasn't Tom talking about doing this for a long time. No way that this look like it's been done for a long time it looks like it's been done in a week. And I was taking forever to correct their mistakes. At this rate I will have to give us 100 10% bonuses.

Instead of just doing then and correctly the first time I'm just really frustrated here.

Has anyone who submitted a request for instant cash out actually gotten paid yet?

It is instant swaps but not instant cash payments. Supposed to take 5-10 business days for payments to come through so first ones should be late this week or early next.

[li]

And the rest of us appreciate you trail-blazing early adopters, er, casher-outers as you "go where no man has gone before." If it's not too much trouble, it would be great if you could share how things turn out with your redemption(s).

LOL! One small step for man... anyway, I have yet to get the payout. I will follow up on how that goes. As far as the app, definitely rushed. I mean, I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that this had been in beta testing for quite some time. With all the updates, the app behaves different on each phone unlike the prior original version which was consistent. For example, today all accounts except one have not been able to put in the daily entries due to just empty swipes all around.

What is popping up like crazy is the announcement to upgrade which clearly cannot tell the difference between the app versions. Of course, that does not pay. I am also seeing app crashes when leaving the app (lets say you go and open something else). All of these on both new and old devices (same mix I have shared). Needless to say, I gave up a long time ago today. I gave it a try now just in case, and ended up with more of the same (empty swipes).

Looks like we all giving up.

Hope Tom understands.

Too many new rules.
Too many new Hassel's .
Too many Empty swipes.
Too many discount to get paid before 4 months.
Too many less choices. Example no carrier payments.
Too much deviation from the core app.
Too many low pay swipes and no payment swipes.
Taking old gold and devalue it

You can't do all this and expect loyality. Loyalty goes two ways.

Imho Tom needs to do a quick 180. Put the ship back on the right track.

I was told many months ago that they were working on this update. This is not a 4 to 6 month project it is so full of holes and mistakes. This was rushed in a week. Imho.

I used to tell everybody I knew about this app. I can no longer do that in good conscience. Unless things change for the better.

One thing that made the app so great in the past. Was that Tom actually listen to our advice. Of course not every piece of advice but he was open to listening. This new update came out of the blue and not once was an opinion asked for.

As you can tell I'm frustrated and disappointed.

I feel like I am reliving ringplus debacle.

I really want cellnuvo to succeed. I feel they're heading and totally wrong direction.

Naturally my experience today was different. I got the first 20 daily left swipes and the 20 weekly left swipes pretty easily without a lot of empty swipes.If I got a few empty swipes I'd close the app and restart and when the swipes started crediting they just kept crediting.The 15 point Biltmore ads are pretty nice too.

Using an old Tracfone LG Rebel 3 with Android 6 I think.

"I really want cellnuvo to succeed. I feel they're heading and totally wrong direction."
Our family can totally relate to this feeling! As I have stated before, my wife was the biggest NUVO cheerleader, she easily talked 20 or more of our neighbors to sign up and start swiping. Really hope NUVO can bounce back from this before it's too late.

Not a single ad for me today. Can someone at cellnuvo please turn the ads back on lol. It is that big switch labelled "Important: do not turn off"

And considering I have updated can you turn off the pop up asking me to update!

Amen.

@puppydude, Would you mind sharing your location, so we can visit you, virtually of course :slight_smile: ?

I'm in the same boat @mmfacemm. I also might add, that I don't like this showing for me every couple of swipes. I don't use it:

They turned off ads it seems