Kiip paypal ads not crediting

anyone sees the problem?

nothing works in the app tonight. 30 silver kiip ads tonight for me again as well.

I have a feeling that cellnuvo is cheating us continuing swept to make money for them. They reply with short answer just to keep us thinking they are continue working on fixing their system.
They already sold our account to redpocket if we all continuing pass 1 month, they will get credit, once we used all our data, it stop and we have to pay ourself once pass the amount of time on redpocket they will get credit. It's the same for text or voice.
They seems to working to get our phone numbers back just to make us have hopes
They make us to get our own gsm sim cards in order to get us hopes to continue
They transfer our number to gsm account but no initial credit, no silver or gold transfer.
I suggest everyone port out their number, make your life back to normal, someday if they really really working, we can go back.

“They transfer our number to gsm account...”
Does this ever happen? Anybody got it transfered to GSM?

Maybe the bad customer service is designed to make people leave and give up their Gold & Silver so Tom won't have to pay for their service.

Everything will start working properly when enough people have left.

Can't port out because I still don't have my original number back even though I've been trying for almost two months now. I don't even have service on the temp number. Some people here got their original numbers back but I'm not among the lucky ones, but definitely not due to lack of efforts. I kinda wonder what criteria CN uses to select who gets their original number and service restored and who doesn't. Wish I know what I am missing.

The app is crediting again. When starting the app, it showed the same total as yesterday (missing the silver from yesterday's swipes). Watched one 1 silver video, and that total jumped by 200+ silver, which sounds about right for the little swiping I did yesterday.

Can't port out because I still don't have my original number back even though I've been trying for almost two months now. I don't even have service on the temp number. Some people here got their original numbers back but I'm not among the lucky ones, but definitely not due to lack of efforts. I kinda wonder what criteria CN uses to select who gets their original number and service restored and who doesn't. Wish I know what I am missing.

dav wrote: ...I suggest everyone port out their number, make your life back to normal, someday if they really really working, we can go back.

you can find your account number on the app setting, pin is all zero, 5 zeros

I do recall that you were the one that asked redpocket and not cellnuvo to switch you to another network. That probably broke the link with cellnuvo and probably looked like you ported out to them and closed your account with cellnuvo. You can't circumvent cellnuvo as they have to tie everything together at their end. So it is no wonder you had issues. Sorry about your issues but hopefully you are happier with your new provider! So who did you sign up with in the end?

I think that those who jump the gun with rp. Do not ask tom or support for help.
Do not have backup service

Are bitter.

This carrier was always a risky startup

Tom waived tge $29 startup fee.

So all anyone can lose is their time. The amount spent is up to you.

Time is the most valuable thing there is.

The amount spent is up to you.

I hate sprint trolls that take a thought and cut it up to fit their agenda

Shows true motive

There should be a setting not to let certian posters quote you or the entire post must be quoted