Just to lighten things up a wee bit...

These speak for themselves, I think...

(Proceed with caution ?? Really ?? Why ??)

Now that I got started...it's difficult to stop, so here's more... but the forum doesn't seem to be as it should be, so some may only be visible by clicking their links ??

(I'm guessing the forum s/w doesn't like non-https links, or ones from tinypic...sorry.)
OK, OK - I'll stop now...for a while...maybe ?!?

This might technically be "off topic" since it's just a photo funny, but I liked it.

Funny happenings! It's always a good idea to remove children from clothes before washing them, i.e., both the children and the clothes. The "Kew" garden sign was both informative and humorous, and attention getting. A Pi Pie, who would of thought. Below are linked some humorous thoughts from the graves.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=914&ei=UumaW9qvDoiV0gLshIuACQ&q=Humorous+Gravestones&oq=Humorous+Gravestones&gs_l=img.3..0.3346.17018..17596...2.0..0.159.1731.21j1......2....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..35i39j0i10j0i8i30j0i24.k2IKukXG6Qo

@Isamorph,
Thanks for the link to all those tombstones -- both funny and seasonal. I especially liked the one for Mel Blanc, who was the voice of Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig (the one "quoted" on his tombstone), and many, many others.

@lexusl21, Nice one! I doubt anyone could ever come anywhere near that warning limit in one day, but at least CN will never face a lawsuit for swiping negligence. :slight_smile:

That is so incredibly cute !!!:

Wondefully great addition to the funnies here, thanks.

The gravestones are very cool too.
Frankly I've always found giggles in graveyards prettymuch along those lines.

A very closely related story for anyone who may like to read it:
As a man who happily kept horse-folks 1/2 his prior life, then looked after others' for them, that wonderful photo reminds me of a rather ouchy, but funny day...
I had adopted a former racehorse that was big & gorgeous & a bit wiser than his former rider could handle.
He had one more trick that he kept to himself too - until one day when myself & my barn helpers were out for a leisurely ride on the long & winding dirt roads.
Knowing of his prior misbehaviours I had taken measures to keep him going easy for months with good results - but finally my smarta$$ helper talked me into letting him have a little gallop.
Ooops.
He went into full extension & clamped the bit with his teeth...double ooops.
(Keptin, the helm isn't responding !!!)
As the road curved towards the busy state highway & after he'd covered a mile or so in what seemed like seconds I knew my choices had narrowed badly & I wasn't about to jump off & let him find the 50MPH+ traffic with dire consequences - so I did the only thing I could=>
Held his head straight, aiming him square at a barn wall some ways ahead instead of the curve.

For folks who don't already know this - horses see very little, if at all straight ahead of them, which is why driving teams have eye flaps on their bridles called rightly enough 'blinders'.
He didn't catch sight of the wall until he was going to go through it & stopped hard, instantly.
And there I was, doing exactly what that photo depicted, on my back with the reigns in one hand & his nostrils sniffing me...so innocently.

Boy oh boy did I get gales of laughter when the girls caught up - we'd vanished so fast that all they'd seen was the dust until they got real close.
I sat there & let them have their laughs.
(Later, Hadrian became a ring-only lesson horse & was great for that work.)

BTW, what makes that photo even funnier to a former horseman is noting the absense of any bridle (a halter is clearly visible) and the presence of a blanket rather than a saddle of any sort.
So - if this was as depicted, someone was astride that horse in a somewhat risky manner before 'buying some real estate' - but most likely it is just a funny shot made by sitting down & waiting to be sniffed (got an apple for me ?!?).

They might be called the Ig Nobel prizes, but the humor is often laudable.

" Paul Becher, Sebastien Lebreton, Erika Wallin, Erik Hedenstrom, Felipe Borrero-Echeverry, Marie Bengtsson, Volker Jorger, and Peter Witzgall, for demonstrating that wine experts can reliably identify, by smell, the presence of a single fly in a glass of wine."

Those folks must go absolutely buggy in most restaurants then !!