It is already 09-23-2017

Am I the only one who needs a Red Pocket refill to make my phone work again? It sure appears like it.

Good question. You may be the first of many to come, or maybe not. As crazy as things have been with CN, who the hell knows what is to come.

It is just very odd. Cellnuvo have said in the past that cellnuvo customers should not contact redpocket at all. They have also said that if you run out to contact cellnuvo support and they will sort you out. I still find it hard to believe that cellnuvo customer service would suggest refilling at redpocket.

I would say ignore that message in any case.

I say some of us should ask support why they said that

It's probably Karl having a bit of fun again as only he knows how.

Tom does not joke around, period

There should be a sin jar for every time you mention Karl you have to put a dollar in there. All contents go Karl.

It's interesting you use the word "sin" and that you feel that Karl needs a collection.

Wikipedia defines "sin" as:

"Sin can also be viewed as any thought or action that endangers the ideal relationship between an individual and their God or Gods"

Merriam-Webster:

1 a :an offense against religious or moral law
b :an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible it's a sin to waste food
c :an often serious shortcoming :fault
2 a :transgression of the law of God
b :a vitiated state of human nature in which the self is estranged from God

sigh

Googling sin requires $1 in the jar too.

What about throwing stones in a glass house? Does that cost $1 also?

You're really trying hard to raise money for Karl aren't you?

I predict you'll get a negative ROI on these attempts, maybe worse than CellNUVO swiping.

But seriously, why are you so sensitive about any mention of Karl?

CellNUVO's customer support is a joke and it's just a silly joke by me to suggest Karl is running it. If you don't find it funny, then move on.

Seriously? Making a silly joke about Karl is the same as throwing stones in a glass house? Seriously? :woohoo:

It's entertaining for many of us to see you get ruffled by others' jokes. Karl, Karl, Karl! Keep it up!

sigh

I was just being silly back. I'm not sensitive at all about it - you mistake me for others on this forum.

You sent a few jokes my way so I return the favour when I can. Maybe I started it :silly:

Well then it's a Win Win! My goal in life is to entertain you, so as long as I get there, it doesn't matter if it went according to plan or not.

Carry on and whatever happens, always remember that you're entitled to your opinon!

Yeah I should have noticed that!

My inquiry was more explicit but the response I got from support was the same plus a tad bit of vague "update".

Date: September 24, 2017 at 1:21:19 PM EDT
To: Xxxx.xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: Text and Data Not Working

Update- we are working on updating the credits. In the interim, you can use Red Pocket Mobile Refill if needed.

CellNUVO Support

On 2017-09-21 10:41, Xxxx wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if it's a glitch in the system or if I just ran out of
credits from the initial bonus given upon RedPocket hand-over.
How do I apply the golds and silvers I have banked on the new app to
convert to credits for talk, text and data service?
Any help would be appreciated as I use this phone as my main driver.
Thanks,
Xxxxx
Sent from my iPad