Is this too vague, maybe ??

Whadaya think ??

For once, I'm at a loss for words! (Enjoy that while it lasts. :))

Sometimes universal sign language is clearer than the spoken words. And sometimes an image is worth a thousand words, or in this case, two words.

Yes, that picture could convey many word pairs, including:
Nice sculpture,
Approve THIS,
and my personal favorite: HAPPY NOW?

One of the links said the sculpture was carved from pine, perhaps it was naughty pine, speaking of word pairs.

Thanks as well to Diogenes the cynic, famed for carrying a lamp while looking for an 'honest man' for bringing us this eloquent gesture which has endured for millennia.
When did the middle finger become offensive? - BBC News

Thanks for the replies here folks !!

Personally, I think that is just the coolest way for their message to be made,and we may have to take the drive over there (it is not very close) just to witness it 1st hand before something happens to it.

You are probably wise to visit soon -- considering the environment where you live, you never know when one might lose a digit due to overexposure to the elements (or societal norms). :slight_smile:

I might add that wood has been known to catch on fire and burn.

Please tell me they have decorated with holiday lights for the season!
A joyful, impudent, arch, audacious, bold, bold-faced, brash, brassbound, brassy, brazen, brazen-faced, cheeky, cocksure, cocky, fresh, impertinent, insolent, nervy, sassy, saucy, wise,
Happy Holiday wish to all.
And while I am at it
Joy to all the Rolling Stones fans out there