IPTV Question

I've been playing around with IPTV and am having one problem:

When I watch a live stream it buffers roughly every 25 seconds and then replays 2 seconds that have already been viewed, before continuing on.

So far I've only played with Android devices. If I can't figure out what the problem is I'll try it on my Linux laptop, next, to troubleshoot further.

1. I don't think it's the sources because I've tried m3u playlists that use different sources and they all behave identically.
  2. I don't think it's the playlist manager because I've tried several, including IPTV and Lazy IPTV.
  3. I don't think it's the streaming video player because I've tried quite a few, including VLC and Mx Player.
  4. I don't think it's the internet connection because I've tried Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T.
  5. I don't think it's ISP filtering because I've tried several different VPNs.
  6. I don't think it's the device because I've tried 4 different Android devices.

I'm hoping that it's a setting that is obvious to everyone in the world, except me.

I would love any guidance you might share. Thanks!

I installed VLC on my Linux laptop and have been directly plugging in IPTV sources (.ts addresses).

It's got to be the sources I'm using, so I'm in search of other ones.

Any suggestions for good, reliable IPTV playlists?

Apologies in advance for I am not a complete guru in this department, but have you tried KODI?

Which IPTV provider is being referred to here?

I have and use Kodi, but I have some nice devices that run Android KitKat, which is incompatible with the current version of Kodi.

I'd like to have working IPTV on those, if possible.

Thanks!

I've tried some playlists from iptvsource dot com and a few other places.