I've been playing around with IPTV and am having one problem:
When I watch a live stream it buffers roughly every 25 seconds and then replays 2 seconds that have already been viewed, before continuing on.
So far I've only played with Android devices. If I can't figure out what the problem is I'll try it on my Linux laptop, next, to troubleshoot further.
- I don't think it's the sources because I've tried m3u playlists that use different sources and they all behave identically.
- I don't think it's the playlist manager because I've tried several, including IPTV and Lazy IPTV.
- I don't think it's the streaming video player because I've tried quite a few, including VLC and Mx Player.
- I don't think it's the internet connection because I've tried Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T.
- I don't think it's ISP filtering because I've tried several different VPNs.
- I don't think it's the device because I've tried 4 different Android devices.
I'm hoping that it's a setting that is obvious to everyone in the world, except me.
I would love any guidance you might share. Thanks!