Infinite Plan - Cellnuvo - taxes?

Does Infinite Plan have wireless taxes and fees each month?

Nope!

I can't believe all the ring plus people aren't going to cellnuvo. A fee hiccups with non crediting ads but otherwise great. Even has roaming. I have earned almost 200,000 points in 2 1/2 months and I really don't swipe that often.

Mark, do you know what the per minute roaming cost is? And does one have to request it being enabled?

And of course I spoke too soon about non-pay ads. Got 7 in a row this evening, and they don't seem to be crediting late. Oh, well. Really, I"m okay with one not crediting once in a while. So far, not difficult to meet my projected silver needs.

I believe roaming is at least 10 times the normal rate. Maybe someone else knows. Just use it during quick calls. Here's from the faq.

Roaming is available and can be activated at no cost. Roaming is inactive by default so customers do not accidentally or unknowing roam and consume credits at a higher rate. To activate roaming on your line, simply email roaming@cellnuvo.com with your account/user name and the telephone number you would to roam. Please be aware that roaming will consume credits at a higher rate than when on the CellNUVO network and will vary based on your particular usage.

Can't login to the cell nuvo website for some reason

same here. cannot earn silver neither.

I can't login, either, but I've found that the silver will credit, eventually, if you're patient.

I heard roaming was just double rate. So talk is 40 and data 40 per meg

This is what the CellNUVO site says under roaming:

Roaming is available and can be activated at no cost. Roaming is inactive by default so customers do not accidentally or unknowing roam and consume credits at a higher rate. To activate roaming on your line, simply email roaming@cellnuvo.com with your account/user name and the telephone number you would to roam. Please be aware that roaming will consume credits at a higher rate than when on the CellNUVO network and will vary based on your particular usage.

https://cellnuvo.com/faq_nuvo.php

From Canon back in March who got these from cellnuvo customer service via email

Roaming Rates
1 roaming text = 3 silver credits
1 roaming min = 80 silver credits
1 roaming MB = 210 silver credits

Still can't login . I had deleted my cell nuovo app then redownloaded . Now can't get into cell nuovo website to regenerate an activation code.

I have no problem login in.

Login works!

Thanks, all, for the roaming info!
At those rates, it's something I'd like to avoid as much as possible. Too bad it takes an email request to enable it, since the best route for me would be to enable it only when I know I'm going to be in a no-Sprint coverage area when out of town. Still worth it to me for those times, though.

because it doesn't support iphone?

One workaround is to put your iPhone on CellNUVO and install the credit earning app on an Android device.

The app doesn't have to be on the Sprint connected phone.

Being a ringplus customer is enough to scare anyone off free service. Hard to believe anything will last after that. Most wanted something reliable and providers like Tello catered to their needs.

Cellnuvo comes across as odd and a bit difficult to understand for anyone who isn't getting involved in the various discussions on forums. Silver, activation codes, roaming costs, what ads are best, how long it takes to get x amount of minutes/texts. I've had to spend a long time explaining it all to encourage people to join and had to offer extra support to them along the way.

I imagine the number of real ringplus customers was a lot lot smaller than the 100k quoted. Even Ting were shocked with how few they received in the end. Okay a lot ported out before the migration but still I know I had multiple lines I didn't really need and ringplus probably counted them all separately. There were probably only 20-30k proper lines at the end. There were a lot of dormant account who just let them expire. As well as data chasers who needed to move to somewhere like freedompop for free data or some plan with gbs of data.

How many members? the headache not worth it I bet. Part ting fault Real number stayed?

I bet they feel not worth the headache. Part is their fault. That $6 fee for nothing drove many away. Sure they gave us $35 credit to try. Then even if you did not use the phone. They took it back with $6 nothing fee. So they gave nothing imho.

Also cellnuvo needs to automate their systems. Swapping phones. Roaming. And other features need to be emailed. That is a turn off. Though Tom has been the nicest cell company ceo I ever talked to. He cares. I think he realizes that we all want him to succeed and we are willing to give suggestions. Best of all he looks at all suggestions

Then you have to consider people who do not have an android device at all (like me).

Sure, there are emulators, but I've used bluestacks, it's too much for my low configuration laptop.