If you try to top-up

@MicrotonalBanana, did you have to take a screenshot or follow-up with CN support for your top-up that worked? Or did is just get processed in ~ 24 hours?

Thanks for sharing the info. Did the purchase show up in purchase history? Was the 5 gold removed from your account?

Gold was not removed from my account and last I checked a couple days ago it still didn't show up in purchase history. I did the top up about a week ago.

I did take a screenshot, but ended up not having to contact support at all. It simply processed on its own. But like I said... there's no indication that I actually bought it (nothing in order history, same gold balance).

Thanks, @MicrotonalBanana. Interesting how everyone's experience is different.

I previously tried to top-up both via email (before the app updated) and via the app. I did not take a screenshot and neither resulted in a 5 Gold deduction from my account. When I followed up with CN support, and they responded that on their system it looks like I'm all set even though the RP account didn't reflect an additional $5 deposited either.

My original phone number restored (which didn't matter to me anyway since my real # is in Google Voice) and my phone's been fully operational for several weeks now. As I reported in another thread, my first month's cycle ended on 10/20. On 10/21, my $5 CN PayGo renewed/reset back to the full amount with new expiration date of 11/19 with no Gold taken from my account. Others had their accounts actually expire on their respective expiration dates etc.

We'll see what happens at my next cycle on 11/20...

When my top up went through last week there was nothing in my purchase history but that has since updated. If i click on it it gives me the confirmation number.

I still have an expiration of 10/28 on my.redpocketmobile.com. I sent an email to CN last week asking them to clarify if these topups were suppose to have an expiration on them but I haven't head back.

This may not be buggy software.

This could be CellNUVO not allowing automated purchases and manually processing them instead.

This could be the new normal.

I just got a response about the $5 Infinite Plan from CN

what about the top up not working?

You'll have to email them. My top up worked fine when I did it.

I did a week ago.
I assume you on CDMA?

Maybe because mmfacemm and I got switched to GSM rp sim card.

Do not know why support takes so long to answer

Yes, I'm still on CDMAS. I have initiated transfer to Verizon but I don't know what is going on with that. I'm not really in a hurry to get it transferred so I haven't requested updates on it.

Also I don't think CN has any full time employees. Seems more like something they are doing on the side in their spare time.

My phone started working yesterday after a week of no service and attempted top ups. My gold hasn't been deducted. My assumption now is that I haven't used up the original $5 allotment and they restored the service as it is supposed to be "infinite"?

I hope I don't have to go through another week of non-service when I run out of my allotment and when I need to top up.

I think you have a valid concern there.