Hot Deals - General

https://store.asus.com/us/item/201701AM240000081

Pretty decent cheap dual sim

https://bensbargains.com/merchants/googleexpress-coupons-3193/

25% off Google Express, great deal if you have something about $100 to buy.

Ebay has a 15% off sale with code PRIMOSALE , July 11, until 11 PM Pacific,
Minimum $25 purchase, maximum $100 discount. This time, phone sales are excluded, as are other 'tech' items.

"This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 5:00 AM PT on July 11, 2018 until 11:00 PM PT on July 11, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items),"

For all the musicians out there.
I was able to get this for $200 roughly with various discounts.

Is that a vox Continental?

I wish, those are so cool.

Not a bad deal. I'm happy with my Roland, though. :slight_smile:

ATT iphone SE is $49.99 in stores (source phonearena). Need to buy $30 airtime. You should be able to use these on mvnos like freedompop, truphone, freeupmobile etc.

redpocket annual plans on sale until 23 July (source prepaidphonenews). $49 for the 100/100/500 plan here Cell Phone SIM Cards for Sale - eBay

Amazon Fire TV Sticks are only $19.99, today, for Amazon Prime Day.

Limit one per customer.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

(Fire tablets are also on sale-- how about a $30 7" CellNuvo swiper? ....but you'd need an empty desk top to triple-swipe.)

MintSIM starter kit is 1¢ on Amazon, today.

One per customer.

I just ordered one.

@KentE, I'm not familiar with the Amazon line of tablets... so if I am reading your post correctly, even though it's Amazon-based, the Fire tablet has full access to the Google Play Store and all of the Android apps, yes?

It runs on Android but does not come with Google Play Services installed.

It's easy to add, after the fact, however-- even if you're tech challenged.

What Chelle said....

It is easy to 'jailbreak' the Amazon Fire tablets. There are easy to follow tutorials online, and it took me about 15 minutes per tablet to get Google Play Store running and another 10 minutes to clean up the home screens to make the Amazon environment less noticeable (and to disable Alexa.). (A good part of the jailbreaking time is waiting for the tablet to reboot after each step.)
The real deal with the Fire tablets is that they're heavily subsidized by Amazon, even at normal retail price. They're not powerhouses, but they're more bang for the buck than you can probably find otherwise. Last year, I bought the 7"/8gb/$30 ones more for my godchildren. (Teens, who have enjoyed them-- I put in 16gb uSD cards for storage.) I bought the 8"/16gb models for the shop for apps we need to run there. (also on sale now for $50.)

I enjoy my Fire 7 tablet but I LOVE my Fire 8 tablet. It's very slim and easy to hold. A great tablet for the money.

I have a fire 7 and it is garbage. I hate it. I am not patient with lag and random temporary freezes so it bothers me a lot. I don't think it is worth the money. I think the fire 8 is better since it has a tad more RAM but I haven't tried it out myself.

I don't have Google Play Services on mine, so that might explain why I'm not experiencing lag. Or I might have fewer apps installed.

Does google play services make a difference? I think I had 3 apps on it that I installed myself the last time I used it. I don't usually use budget phones though so maybe I am used to much better.

Ouch. Good one.

The base model 7" only has 1GB/8GB so it's not hard to weigh it down.

I keep mine lean and mean.

My deal breaker for amazon tablets was no gps capability.
If that is not a concern, great!
BTW Thanks Kent E , the used tablet I found on amazon, and installed the Here we go app on still works great! It has spots for 2 gsm sims as well.