Here are my conclusions

Just a thought: Is anyone concerned about the possibility that some of the downloads may contain malware? I'm curious if Cellnuvo or some other agency has a screening process that checks for malware.

"Sheesh.
Folks just cannot imagine living in a place with ZERO 3G/4G coverage I guess.
In such places (like here...) FP & TN become useless, sadly - or we'd be using them happily."

Sheesh,
imagine living happily, with no phones at'all.
Yes phones are great tools.
but when there are none , Life still goes on.:slight_smile:

But: evidently a dismal life hardly worth living, albeit far from the madding crowd .:blush:

Perhaps it might not be too bad if you live near Walden Pond.

It all comes down to what one is used to. At one stage I used to travel on business to locations where it was necessary to bring food, water, and battery-powered lights. Since one knew in advance what to expect, it worked out fine.

By contrast, during a week-long power outage here in the US some years ago life was quite uncomfortable since everything is based on power being available continuously.

It seems that until the Internet became common people managed to have fun without being continuously connected to everything and everyone on the entire planet.

"Perhaps it might not be too bad if you live near Walden Pond." Too many tourists from all over the world, not to mention the foot traffic.

Right: people are happy, sad no matter what. I was humorously alluding to reports that many people would be at a total loss sans cell phones. Some of us are at a total loss with them.

Just when one thought the world could not get any weirder, it does exactly that.

INTRODUCING WALDEN POND--THE VIDEO GAME!