Has anyone been able to successfully redeem their Amazon gift card this month?

Maybe try Tom? You have nothing to lose.

We all understand this is a new company and issues will happen, but he owes you and others the truth and a explanation. 3 weeks is a long time.

How many months you been saving up?

I am with CN since February 2017, when RP went belly up. Buying new phone option last 7 months.

Wow so from information we gathered from other posters. Smaller carrier payments are being made but large amount like yours is being held up.

Looking like cash flow issue

Yes, such transparency from the company.

Honestly you waited 7 months and now told 10 day delay and 3 weeks later nothing. It is unfair.

Keep try the email

Support says "we are backed up". Sent email yesterday to Thomas. No reply as of yet. Day 12 and counting

People are obviously still swiping. Huge pots at 2 am. Somebodies making money.

Anyone get a reply from tom?

Nope, 48 hours no response from Tom.

My gift card took about two weeks to process, received it on Sept. 21st. Gave support all the info they needed right away and just waited. I cashed in over 500 gold.

Great. Did the 500 go straight to your amazon account. Or did they give u a code to redeem?

Just had to press the link they provided and it went direcly to my Amazon gift card balance.

Ok ty. Here's what I got. But they say it delays sometimes. So I wait

CellNUVOToday 4:58 PM

Thank you so much for being a loyal CellNUVO customer! Your 255 gold has processed to your Amazon email- Your order number is 114-xxxx. You can now use this to purchase your Red Pocket Annual Plan (Amazon notes: Estimated delivery is in 5 minutes, but in rare circumstances delivery may be delayed.) Thank you again and have a great day! Resolving ticket

My email had the same message and there was a yellow tab to press to add it to my Amazon acct.

So they now paying?

Yep I got mine. It was in email. Not the ticket I made.ty

Didn't. Shlomod. Say we should stop swiping? Wrong advice I guess

Tom still should come in here and talk to us

Haven't had a problem with CellNuvo paying for anything.

Thanks catch1147 and Mark... you have both eased a lot of concerns. I guess shlomod got his and hasn't come back to update us.

Maybe he stopped swiping out if anger (as he told others to do) and did not notice payment?

I got my Amazon card also last night. (it took 24days for me...., it's OK)
Woo hoo!
Thank you CellNuvo!!!