Gold for phones

If you don't mind switch back and forth, any phone, even iphone,can do that, just buy a cheap adapter. You can even do 3 SIMs in one phone

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-3-in-1-SIM-Card-Adapter-For-iPhone-6G-6P-6S-6Sp-5-5S-5C/32830690880.html

Have you tried one of these adapters before? If so, are they LTE compatible? I've tried many of these and have yet to find one that's LTE compatible.

No I need dual standby function without manual switch. and I have decent LTE+3G standby phones work for me.

If want to use 2 Freedompop SIMs, or don't mind manually switch between SIMs , this $8 phone (+ $2 unlock code + $4 dual SIM adapter) should do same or better job than any MSRP <$80 Blu phone

https://bestblackfriday.com/deal/124252

Are you achieving this with or without an adapter?

I dont use such adapter. I use dual sim phones with 4g+3g standby feature .

Gotcha. I misread your post.

This is an att phone so no need to unlock for FreedomPop LTE SIM?

Can such an adapter be placed inside the phone or it has to dangle outside as a loose attachment?

THIS SITE pretty much has every option available.

I have a unlocked AT&T ZTE Maven Z812. For some reason I couldn't get FeedomPop LTE SIM to work with this phone. The SIM works fine with other unlocked phones and T-Mobile sim works fine with this phone. So if it's the same phone then don't be surprise if it doesn't work with FP LTE SIM. But for $8 probably no one cares.

i care.

did you set your apn correctly?

I know the APN is suppose to be fp.com.attz. If I remember correctly if I insert the FP LTE SIM then the APN setting became grayed out so I could not set it. So I used other ways and got the setting to set to fp.com.attz but then the phone just won't recognize the network. But like I said, this phone works fine with a T-Mobile SIM.

Do you know if there is a cheap ebay unlock service that currently works on AT&T prepaid phones? I thought I'd seen reports that this no longer worked since AT&T tightened their policies and stopped doing such unlocks at customer request, and that (most?) cheap ebay unlock services specifically excluded .AT&T prepaid phones.

Even if it works, this still does not accomplish all the same things that can be done with an inexpensive factory-unlocked phone like the BLU. I have an unlocked AT&T prepaid that will not enable the native hotspot function with the FreedomPop LTE SIM-- it's a 'feature' of the AT&T prepaid firmware. My BLU has no such hesitation to enable hotspot with the LTE SIM.

Michael Corleone, Thanks for reporting about your ZTE Maven Z812! I care, too, since I've been thinking about picking up that Maven 3.
It sounds like yours is a previous model, but it's still a good cautionary warning. I have seen reports before that indicate that ZTE tends to do things differently with the firmware, and that some expected functions (like running particular apps) do not always work with ZTE phones.

It depends on phone model. I saw ZTE maven is listed.
Actually there is another $20 AT&T Gophone has much better spec (2GB RAM/16GB ROM) but cheapest unlock code is $22 on ebay, so I didn't list it here.

I agreed your hostspot description, but most of my phones are rooted, so everything can be set on them