Finally I won a match-all-pot

67 silvers!!! Yayhoo!!!!

Obviously with only those 3-silver long videos, people choose not to swipe.

Glad you got one, and hope it's the first of many! FWIW, small pots can happen anytime, even when it's busy.

Not just that. The constant. Freezing

Congrats @Hungry-Hog!

Congratulations! Hopefully it's the first of many. And even though it was only 67 silver, with the freezing issues currently going on, that pot was like saving the time and effort to swipe for another 22 or 23 of those 30-second 3-pointers! :slight_smile:

Now it suddenly makes sense for me to win. Because I was again swiping in the library, which has blocked the 15 pointers for me, so I have more opportunities to produce effective though hardly worthy swipes. While others were struggling to eliminate the freezing act, I was actually playing the game.

I realize this thread is 6 days old but in the last couple days I've noticed it seems easier to win Number Match game. At least for me. Anyone else notice this?

The pot doesn't always get into the 1000's now but seems easier to win. Or maybe it's just me since I won 2 in less that an hour, 1 was for 600+, the other was 300+ and then later same day won another but it was less than 100.

Biggest problems to winning now seems to be the non crediting ads. The huge number of Target ads I'm getting especially several in a row really piss me off. And the freezing "loading kiip" ad requiring force closing app is another real time waster. edit. forgot to mention that 100 silver survey comes up frequently too but never credits. I don't waste time doing it when I see it come up.

akaLTD writes: "I realize this thread is 6 days old but in the last couple days I've noticed it seems easier to win Number Match game. At least for me. Anyone else notice this?"

I've noticed that you always win while I have one more number to go. :wink:

Honestly, I agree that winning # match seems to be going quicker in the last couple of days. I just haven't been the lucky winner that often. (But I've had days in the past where I definitely won 'more than my share' of match games.)

I do think sometimes crediting on the surveys works, but is slow in showing up. I notice I didn't get paid, and then sometime later I notice that my 'bank' seems to have grown faster than the ads would lead me to expect..

It's just you.

I almost never win the match and I've never won the split.

It is a Nigerian scam.

just hang up the phone.