End of rewards program

Same here. Fortunately, no rewards needed to keep paying for my plan!

Same here.

Is Kitt-Money related to UPGRAYDD?

I have no idea what or who Kitt-money is related to but on Apple's app store anybody under the age of 9 can use the app, evidently.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kitt-money/id1479539698

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kittmoney&hl=en_US

New message from FreeUp...each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Looks like printing coupons is back but only $7 per month?

I think wacko FU sent you the message by mistake.:S

Here's the entire email from FU today......

Greetings! We’ve missed you. Did you know that you could get free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile? Not only do you get the largest nationwide wireless network and blazing 4G LTE mobile data, but also you can get it for less than what you are paying now! Check out the FreeUP Mobile Rewards application and see the latest offers to help you earn free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile. Some of the most popular and easy ways to earn:

Share with your friends – don’t keep FreeUP Mobile a secret! Share with your friends and family. When you send an invite link from the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app, you will receive $1 plus 5% of the credits that they earn every month. The more you invite, the more you can earn. Oh, by the way, we also give you friends and family $5 in free credit when they sign up and download the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app.​

Coupons.com – our most popular deal. Each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Get started today and enjoy even more value from FreeUP Mobile.

Check out tech-stitch’s post at the bottom of p. 1 of this thread where he received a similar message from FreeUp.

Thanks Isamorph!
Their email campaign must be run by the same people who were in charge of posting credits for coupon printing. :lol:

Speaking as a maintainer of lots of software written by people who aren't at the company anymore...it would not surprise me in the slightest if that's an automated email based on a certain amount of inactivity, and nobody knows where it's sent from to turn it off.

At least, their customer support is still working.

Just got this email from FreeUP......

"Greetings!

We’ve missed you. Did you know that you could get free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile? Not only do you get the largest nationwide wireless network and blazing 4G LTE mobile data, but also you can get it for less than what you are paying now!

Check out the FreeUP Mobile Rewards application and see the latest offers to help you earn free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile. Some of the most popular and easy ways to earn:

Share with your friends – don’t keep FreeUP Mobile a secret! Share with your friends and family. When you send an invite link from the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app, you will receive $1 plus 5% of the credits that they earn every month. The more you invite, the more you can earn. Oh, by the way, we also give you friends and family $5 in free credit when they sign up and download the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app.​

Coupons.com – our most popular deal. Each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Get started today and enjoy even more value from FreeUP Mobile"

Looks like a real well organized organization. lol

lol

So this is how the end of the world is like for the few humans remaining...

Most likely!

Anyone else get text from AT&T Prepaid with the FreeUp lines asking to setup a pin?
AT&T Free Msg: The security of your AT&T PREPAID account is important. If you haven't done so already, please take a few moments to set up your 4-digit account PIN. Be sure to memorize it or store it in a safe place. This PIN enables us to validate your identity, so we can service your account if you ever need our assistance. Go to att.com/myprepaid and select Forgot Password to request your PIN today.

I have not received any "pin emails" like you did.

Same here. No email.

I didn't the pin text, but I did get a pop up on my phone with the FreeUp free plan which said to make a payment. Duh--it's the free plan. FreeUp is too broken to figure out.

I received it on 3 of my lines today. 2 are paid and one is free. For the two that are on paid, I have 100+ in credits in both accounts. I'm coming up on my renewal, but the renewals are not on the same day