Email From Customer Support

Here is the email I got today from CellNuvo customer support regarding a ticket I submitted about not getting my refill...

CellNUVO commented:

Top ups should occur through the app- currently there is a 24 hour turnaround but will soon be replaced by an instant process. If for some reason your top up does not go through after 24 hours, please contact our support so we can look further into the issue for you. Thank you and hope that helps.

Thanks, Good that they responded, this is what everyone is waiting for.

That info has been on their website for a while.

Note the use of the word "soon".

No date. Zero commitment.

I responded to the email saying I had used the app as instructed not once but two times. Gold was never subtracted, money was never added to account. I also told them Tom Mannix emailed me and asked for my cell number so he could straighten it out. I gave him my number, haven't heard back. So I told CN "I've done everything you asked, used the app twice, waited more than 24 hours, followed up with another ticket, and emailed Tom" and yet nothing has happened! We'll see how and if they respond to that...

Thank you for the update. Just curious, wasn't the reason you emailed support is because the app refill wasn't working for you? If that's the case then why did they ask you to contact support again to look into it? :huh:

Anyway, I am still waiting for a response for my ticket for the same reason. Hope I don't get the same response. I included the detail of the app store purchase on my email to them.

Clearly the app topup is not working. We all trying a few times.

I wish they fix this already

How long did they take to respond to you?

Thanks for update

Yes Michael, That is why i emailed support in the first place so I don't know why they said what they did.
As far as wait time, the 5 or 6 times I've email support I've received a response in as little as 1 day and as long as 1 week and in 2 cases, never received a response at all.