Connect All

Has anyone heard of, or have any experience with, Connect All?

This org looks similar to 4GCommunity - a non-profit that offers amazingly cheap unlimited data. The first year cost is $249 ($99 for hotspot + $140 for one-year unlimited/unthrottled LTE data), then it's just $140/year afterwards ($11.67/month). This sounds too good to be true. Anybody have any more info?

http://connectall.org/internet/mobile-citizen-internet-package-r850-mobile-hotspot-first-year-internet-payment.html

It does sound too good----I'll see if I can find more info. If legit---you've just created a huge thread. Website says they have been around since 1999. They have good prices on refurbished pcs. :slight_smile:

It looks as if it may not be available to everyone.

"Register to Purchase Only nonprofit organizations and people who meet certain low-income criteria are eligible to purchase."

Ah, it appears you're right. I just checked out their new account registration page, and it looks like you need to meet low-income eligibility in order to use this service :

So, there does indeed appear to be a catch. But this sounds like an awesome service if you meet their eligibility requirements. I can think of a few people I know who may qualify.

... corporations are people too... so does low income corporations qualify? :wink:

but corporations don't go to jail like people do.