CN=>RP=>Porting Out...nope. Not happening in any way that I can find

Why did hey try to help you. If cellnuvo is trying to scam you

My best guess:
They still keep an eye on this forum & have taken notice of which users are openly skeptical.

Aside of that - still haven't heard boo about whether I can get that port or not - but I'll post results if/when I finally hear anything - good, or bad.

Great looking forward to it

You can understand why I am skeptical on anything you might say good or bad

That would ordinarily be a reasonable guess.

But you're not dealing with ordinary when determining what goes on with cellnuvo.

It's best to understand the actual people you're dealing with and then connect the dots. Think of it the same way as you would if you met a stranger at a pub trying to engage you in a business relationship. What would you want to understand about them to establish their trustworthiness, their competence, their honesty etc.

They have not logged in since you took over the board

I guess that was your goal?

It is all your fault. Because of you they dare not pay for my phone service even though I have over 300 golds. Or, because of you, redpocket dare not accept payments from them for my phone service.

Hog whe need go to big city with our golds. Pick up hot chicks. Flash our golds. Chicks love gold I hear.

I am in the exact same situation as the original poster. I even filed a so called'complaint' with the fcc about this situation. Any complaint made with the fcc is informal meaning they don't give a rats a** if any thing gets resolved. You need to pay $230 to the FCC for it to be a formal complaint. Anyways, long story short CN lost my number, which i have had for a decade.

I am actually quite jealous of you because you have had the $5 plan service continuously. I thought you were a chosen one but I was shocked to know that they have abandoned you. The feeling of being emancipated is harsh.

Have you received a response from the FCC to date?