CellNUVO & Phone Purchases?

Is it unreasonable to expect a statement from CN about the status of gold redemptions? We're approaching March now.

It is on mine. I was told 3 weeks ago that it was in place but things can change. Did cellnuvo support get involved or was this just via the app?

I think it is fair to assume it will remain in place until they say otherwise. You can always ask them. And ask them about buying phones whilst you are at it. If you are even a customer.

CellNuvo support was involved but only to give them the Primary Account holder's name and zip code since the account was a Verizon Family Plan.

Thanks for suggesting I contact Cellnuvo directly. It's always best to get answers straight from the horses mouth anyway, I guess. Can't wait to learn more about those situations in which phones can be purchased in full with a lump sum payment. Also inquired about the process of making multiple transactions/month if staying within the $50 monthly limit. Seeing as your posts gave rise to the inquiry, I included links to this thread. Again, thanks

In and of itself unreasonable? No. It takes very little time and effort to say something as simple as "We're extending the limitation duration."

In the context of CellNUVO experiencing such a culture shift that it becomes an entity which adheres to its statements and/or delivers timely, accurate, straightforward information to its userbase? Yes, it's an incredibly unreasonable expectation. Perhaps you haven't been using CellNUVO long enough to recognize their pattern of disingenuous PR.

Thanks - I asked as cellnuvo support probably has some flexibility with what they put through. But it sounds like it was a straightforward redemption in your case.

I think there is some confusion with this "rule" perpetuated by people who are not customers and are taking internet chatter as official statements. Evidenced by the cries for further statements about it.

I was talking before about the 50 gold limit still being in effect for those who have received the limit already. Only specific individuals who redeem a lot of gold appear to be affected and received a personal email about it. It probably only covers a small number of individuals and so cellnuvo probably decided to do it on a case by case basis or have some trigger to flag the account. Just speculating but it seems to fit.

Poppycock.

Nice try. What could possibly motivate you to write that nonsense?

"This is only temporary, and will be updated mid January. Thank you."
-signed CellNUVO
-not signed "internet chatter" LOL

Please do tell us where the official statement is that indicates it applies to everyone. Is it on the website?

We have had several reports of people who have not been subject to the mentioned limit. Ergo it does not apply to everyone.

Balderdash.

Please do tell us where the official statement is that the speed limit on roadways applies to everyone.

There are several reports of people who exceed the speed limit and aren't pulled over. Ergo it does not apply to everyone.

I offer this comparison as a mirror for you to see just how absurd your logic is, mmfacemm. The way your mind sees the world... well... let's just say there's a diagnosis for that.

Seriously?

It is available to all and written into law. Doh

You trolls! lol

U know u want the iPhone X. Keep swiping for a few years lololol

You know what this afternoon I took a survey and was awarded 450 points! I lied.