Boost Mobile and Payment Success via CN App?

Hello, All,

Just wondering if any of you who are CN regulars have used the CN app to make your monthly payments for Boost Mobile service, and if you have...

--Were your payments successful the first try, or did you have to repeat and/or get CN support involved?

--How long did it take for your payment(s) to post with Boost? and...

--Did you have any other problems / complications / issues when you used the app to pay?

Thanks in advance for any input you can offer!

Well, 24 hours and 0 replies since my OP, it would appear that if anyone is using the CN app to pay their Boost Mobile bills, they must be on a different forum. :slight_smile:

If we ever decide to give the app a try on Boost, I will report back on how successful it is / was. Thanks very much anyway and may you all have great success with your CN payments!

I don't have a Boost plan..... but would guess it to be relatively straightforward, as it is with Sprint. Perhaps send a message to CN Support and see if any info is needed in the optional field.

That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

One final update: I went ahead and tried a Boost payment. With a little help from the CN support agent (I forgot you need to put your cell phone number, not the account number), the payment went through in about 24 hours. The CN app reflected the payment, and the Boost Mobile account page shows the account credit. Success!

Thanks again, @KentE, and thank you, CellNUVO!

Now the only question remaining is why boost??

Thanks for this update! Just bought the refurb Galaxy S8+ for $350 from the Boost website and wanted to pay for the monthly service using CN.

LOL! Please see my PM to you for the answer. :slight_smile:

You're most welcome! Here's one more tip that you probably already know, but just in case: Use your cell phone number that is on Boost for the "Account number" entry (the first line under "Payment Details"), not your actual account number.

Enjoy your new phone and good luck with your Boost payments!

Thanks, Diedrich_Duo for reporting on the Boost payment. As far as I can find, this is the first reported payment to Boost via CellNuvo. Nice to know it works as intended!