Anybody know of wireless services that also have VOIP ??

I originally posted here thinking about VOIP via wireless only - but since then Circlenet has announced yet another sunset in the future - so I began re-checking ITSPs to replace it at some point.

My investigations showed me that cost-wise and support-wise VOIP.ms was the top choice, but I found a terrific DID with Callwithus - which I've never used before, so I tried it out to get that number.

After getting the account, I began the process of making it work with my Panasonic SIP phone.
It was an endless hassle that lasted the better part of 2 months...sigh.
Finally it did start working for both in and outgoing calls, but when called & answered it had the most deafeningly loud white noise imaginable, and could not be used.
I tried some more to get past this, but it was already too late - I realized it had already been too much time & trouble & that I had really already given up on it when that noise came around.

The ultimate solution turned out to be concluding that CWU is not an ideal provider for me.

I am a career tech with some intense areas that have been the mainstays of my practice & career...but I'm a mere hobbyist when it comes to tinkering with VOIP.
That being said, I got WAY more & better help at the DSLReports forum than I did from CWU itself.

I have used other providers with my exact Panasonic phone & know where it is easiest to set up.

My desire for an easily remembered DID was the driver in getting with CWU - silly me, right ??

Ultimately I spent $10 just trying out CWU with nothing but aggravation & maybe 10 test calls to show for that fee.
It got almost all used up in the just under 2 months time mostly sitting there idle & getting tinkered with trying to make it work again & again & again;
That is too much money, time & effort wasted for about zero good results IMO.

The DID is now already deleted rather than enduring more hassle to port it away & has already been replaced with another ITSP's lower cost DID that I will have all set up & in use just a few minutes after I post this message.

Perhaps someone else trying to set up a Panasonic KX-TGP500B04 may benefit from the great help I got at that forum - but after all that effort, the service itself was too much hassle to be worth keeping.

The nifty part of all this is that I'll be able to use the (almost as memorable...) number via the SIP phone and any Android device of my choosing, which is very cool IMO.