Another MVNO exits the market (partially)

Both of these accounts, as well as this Tello account, seem to only ever post in their carrier-specific threads. I wonder how effective that is, as I've always found it WAY more entertaining to go into the belly of the beast and offer real discussion of your competitors and their plans.

DM sent.

I am a boom red customer and would like to know if you are going to do the same offer as boom yellow customers?

Not on the Boom! Red network. If you have a phone compatible with Boom! Yellow, let me know.

However, if any existing Boom! Red customers want to switch to Ting CDMA, I can see if we can take advantage of this or a similar offer. Just DM me.
[/quote]
[/b]

According to your post . there exists the possibility that that this or a similar offer may be extended to a boom mobile red customer if the customer sends you a dm message. Yes or no please and thank you?

I must not know how to do DM's correctly. I Have sent two so far with no replies. I will reply here until I can figure out how to do them.

My phone is compatible with Boom Yellow. I also ran it thru the Ting checker and it says "your phone can come to Ting" 2G, 3G, 4GLTE.

There was a small window where I could bring Boom! Red customers with a Boom! Yellow-compatible phone over to the promotional plan. I'm not able to do this anymore.