A Freedom Fighter Cow

He/She likely hooved it from the cattle market because he/she was tired of being treated like a piece of meat. The cow wanted liberty or a nice pasture. Cows were born naturally free but most everywhere they are corralled.

"Telling The Scotsman about his “bizarre” experience, sales manager James Merrins said: “We were standing in the showroom then I saw one of my guys running towards us shouting ‘cow cow cow’.

“Next thing you know, the cow was in the showroom and it looked as calm as you like. But when the automatic doors shut behind it, it began to panic and that’s when we all ran for it into the offices because there was no way of stopping it.”

The paper reports that the mart the cow escaped from agreed to pay for the damage, because humans always get the blame, and that it sent over a bottle of whiskey to apologize for this udderly absurd situation."

Hence, the origin of the word "coward".And giving car salespeople a bottle of whiskey is like stoking the fires in hell.

I do sympathize with the cow, for who likes being treated like a piece of meat, and I, too, have never been fond of Mazda cars.

http://www.newtonnissan.com/blog/nissan-celebrates-cow-appreciation-day/

COWABUNGA !!
Great work in providing the competition with some excellent promo ideas too=>
#EatChickenDriveNissan
Very cute indeed.

How fittingly ironic it is that the noise cows make, (mis-)spelled backwards, is the same as Mazda's catchphrase (ZOOM ZOOM)! Once again, truth really is stranger than fiction.

Speaking of Mazda and their zoom zoom slogan ( which I believe they tried to replace with "Driving Matters" ), for some reason this reminded me of Mazda's "Wankel" engine, which spelled backwards is "Leknaw", which I think sounds better.

Did the Wankel get dropped by the Rx series a several generations ago?

For a few months a long time ago I had an RX-7 with the rotary engine.
I needed a car for the time that my daily driver was under repair & it was cheap & 'all' it needed was just a belt...
Changing that belt was a bit of a horror story, but the rest of the car was in good shape & it was a blast to zoom around in for a while, then I actually got my money back when I sold it along, a minor miracle.

That was truly a once-in-a-lifetime thing (like the -one- BMW I ever had) & I'd never get another, so I'm not up on the history of the Mazda wankels.

Here's what got me snickering about that Mazda:
I actually bought that Mazda from a guy whose family name is Audi !!

As said below, 2012 was last use of a wankel engine in production cars, but it will return in Mazda's EV in 2020, which given its small size and weight seems to be an ideal place for it. I vaguely remember when some owner's of wankel powered Mazdas were a bit taken aback by the fact that only some Mazda mechanics knew how to work on wankel engines, and practically no independent mechanics were up to speed on said engine.

"Mazda last built a car powered by a rotary engine in 2012, the RX-8, but had to abandon it largely to poor fuel efficiency and emissions. It has continued to work on the technology, however, as it is one of the company's signature features. Mazda officials have previously suggested that if they can get it to perform as well as a reciprocating engine they will bring it back, to power a conventional sports car."

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a23563167/mazda-rotary-engine-revived/