30 sec video for 2 silvers?

I too am tired of the :30 ads for 1-5 silver. We should at bare minimum get 1 silver for each second of ad time. If it's a :30 ad we should get 30 silver, If it's only :05 ad 5 silver is appropriate, after all time is money.

Maybe Tom will see the poll mmfacemm posted.

Tom should review this video... ;p

I am afraid that the poll will not change his mind. They put a lot of affords for this new version of app. Now put everything in garbage and restore old version (like old version) with higher payment? I don't think so. They think that games version attract more customers, but poll clear show that old customers want to no games, with higher payments.

So the customer/user is not always right?

Weird Universe

There's no way to please every customer but I would think that there's some middle ground between 2 point ads and 60 point ads.

The 30s were great but, truthfully, I'd even be happy to see 15s, again, at this point.

I'm in GA this week and getting lots of the GA lottery ads. I assume you've done all the resetting you can think of. No idea why you are not getting any 15 silver ads.

Chelle i am your biggest fan.

Why don't I get no Nigerian lottery?

Yes, I normally get lots of Georgia Lottery ads. Not sure why they've disappeared for me.

I'm still seeing 15 silver ads, with roughly the same mix I've seen since installing v3.0. I'd guess an average of 30% 15-silver , 60% 1-2 silver, and 10% of the long videos with really low payouts, with an occasional 100 silver survey.

Yesterday was the first day when I would have to swipe more than twice to get an ad. Not too bad, but enough to make me wonder if the app had stopped responding. (And I do get lots of crashes with v3.0)

I've swiped alternating 2 phones-- mostly while watching TV or poking around the internet, and it's too hard to juggle double-swiping, maybe 45 minutes a day. Definitely not paying out enough to make me stay up late, but I have averaged about 1 gold per day total between the 2 devices. This includes 3 match-the-pot wins averaging maybe 200 silver, and no Split-the-Pot wins.

That payout would easily enable a Red Pocket line if I kept it up, or saving for a new budget unlocked phone over a a few months. It's a definite step up from what I was getting with the old app. (While also definitely less than the good old days.)

Lots of crashes.

for poor Nigerians like me with internet access only through an FP LTE SIM, what are they going to do? They can make around 200 silvers with 700M of data. Can you buy 700M of data with 20 penies in Amazon?

I feel your pain, Hawg.

The economics of earning silver, using cellular data, only works if you have an unlimited plan.

Not scientific, but.... it seems to me that v3.0 also uses more data, or at least more phone processing. I can't be certain, because I switched from one ultra-low-end-small-battery device to another ultra-low-end-small-battery device to load v3.0: but it seems like it drains the battery far faster than the old app did.
(Note: I have made no attempt to measure data usage.)

per silver/swipe/ad/hour?

it pays out a lot less on those 30 sec videos, so data usage per silver increases significantly.

You are correct. We noticed the same

Time to increase the number of devices being simultaneously swiped. I'm at 4, thinking of doubling that. Just line them up side-by-side & 1 swipe across all phones. Maybe that'll make this a little more worthwhile.

You are wasting your time.

Just buy 4 of these

Higher ROI! My cat just got the pink slip and is going to the animal shelter... :slight_smile: