2 steps forward, 1 step back

If Tello option becomes available I would gladly pay the $10 startup cost for Pay As You Go and then use CN golds to buy as much credits as I can. If Amazon option becomes available then I would imagine there would be a run at the CN bank.

All my 300 golds will go to tello paygo.

This is why better ads or at least the 30 silver ads come back. Swiping needs to increase for them. Most people have stopped or slowed down to a fraction.

And more ads much more. The frequency has dropped by 90% for me. So I do not bother

A way to tie to Tello would indeed be advantageous for many of us, and for many potential new CN users.
If CN can set up a way to do initial funding for setting up a Tello account, it's also a great attraction for new CN users: assuming the existence of what used to be a "trial" app setup, it wouldn't take terribly long for a no-cash option to be available for a new user to set up cell service. (i.e., back to "infinite".)

Don't want a run on the CN bank.

What year is that 1929?

Kinda hard with 5 gold credit. Don't you think?

Just pay members cash through paypal which can be used anywhere. There are numerous solutions. If they are not willing to pay, nothing will work.

The year depicted in the movie is 1945. If there exists a CN bank, and there is any money in it, it would not be worth $5 to endure the manifold hubbub of the desperate crowd attempting to extract their gold in cash.

Wow they had cn. In 1945?

And I showed red pocket my screenshot of the confirmation. Dadgummit

Sorry

When u do it?

1step forward, 2 steps back

2 pm I contacted chat. Yesterday I used 10 gold on red pocket plan. Round n round

Shocking, absolutely shocking! :ohmy:

Geralyn is the most competent and diligent rep I have encountered at Red Pocket.

Yes she saved me when my account was closed. The buck stops where???

There used to be some good cellnuvo support reps as well. It seems like they brought in some newbies and they haven't been working so well - not enough training, leadership or simply not good enough at their job. Some of the replies this past couple of months have been truly bizarre.

We will never know what the real story is behind that as the only name I ever saw affixed to a response was "support".

Without accountability by putting someone's name to a situation, it was set-up to be anonymous so that your problem did not have to be resolved. This was not "by accident".

Actually there was Jim and Joe. Not sure if they are still there.

Even back when there were reports of a Jim and Joe, I never got a reply with either one's name attached.