Effective Date: 2018-December-27
Site Covered: nthcircle.com
Nth Circle may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- Mobile device and telephone information
- Browser and HTTP/IP information
What we do with the information we gather
We require information to provide you with content and services. In particular, we use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Website and application customization
- Website and application integration with third-party services (such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- We may periodically send you emails about products, offers, or other promotional information. You will always be allowed to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing emails.
- From time to time, we may also contact you for administrative purposes related to your use of our software or services.
- We do not sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A website cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites and internet services