Swap query...what happens if you made a mistake...??

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #21 by redrotors

I'm actually surprised it took this long for the Moto G Pure to go OOS. I got two of these early on. I was in position to grab a 3rd one yesterday but was too busy - no time to do a long chat with RedPocket to get port-out info.

Not sure if you were active for Visible Moto e free swap offer (I'm going to guess yes) but IIRC I think it went in & out of stock for a few weeks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #22 by redrotors
Checked shortly after posting above comment & I see it in stock again.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #23 by bingyee

I'm actually surprised it took this long for the Moto G Pure to go OOS. I got two of these early on. I was in position to grab a 3rd one yesterday but was too busy - no time to do a long chat with RedPocket to get port-out info.

Not sure if you were active for Visible Moto e free swap offer (I'm going to guess yes) but IIRC I think it went in & out of stock for a few weeks?

I managed to grab 2 during the initial frenzy on the E6.  Unfortunately, that was before I was able to acquire a treasure trove of practically worthless old androids to swap with for almost nil.  That was also before Visible started officially accepting old iPhones.

Just obtained my port-out info for the RedPocket line I started 2 days ago 

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #24 by Phoniac

I managed to grab 2 during the initial frenzy on the E6.  Unfortunately, that was before I was able to acquire a treasure trove of practically worthless old androids to swap with for almost nil.  That was also before Visible started officially accepting old iPhones.

Just obtained my port-out info for the RedPocket line I started 2 days ago 

Wish I was able to get old Androids for swap!  Could you share the source?  Thanks!

More
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #26 by mmfacemm
I think the number porting requirement and the unlock policy are putting people off looking for a quick profit. The phone is pretty basic too.