Visible Party Pay - Create one big Nthcircle party!

More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 2 hours ago #1 by mmfacemm
Now that parties can have unlimited members I have created a party so we all can join one large group.  So no one ever needs pay more than $25/month for service.  Come join me new and old accounts most welcome!!

www.visible.com/p/Nthcircle

The following user(s) said Thank You: jamielih, Chelle, sovashadow, realLexusl21, scriptninja, 112059, bingyee, tech-stitch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #2 by realLexusl21
Is the minimum still 4 people?

This would solve the issue.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #3 by sovashadow
does this mean that if we have more than 8 its essentially free or we get money back? lol
Obviously a joke, would be nice though.
But I do vote we close the other thread and just leave this one open

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #4 by johnsmith

mmfacemm wrote: Now that parties can have unlimited members I have created a party so we all can join one large group.  So no one ever needs pay less than $25/month for service.  Come join me new and old accounts most welcome!!

I think you mean "more than".
Thanks for starting the party!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #5 by mmfacemm

johnsmith wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Now that parties can have unlimited members I have created a party so we all can join one large group.  So no one ever needs pay less than $25/month for service.  Come join me new and old accounts most welcome!!

I think you mean "more than".
Thanks for starting the party!

Yes you are right!

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #6 by sovashadow
woo, the "nthcircle" group now has 4 members. Now everyone who joins is guaranteed $25/mo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #7 by mmfacemm

sovashadow wrote: woo, the "nthcircle" group now has 4 members. Now everyone who joins is guaranteed $25/mo.

Yes not as much progress as I'd hoped but we are getting there.

With some groups reaching 100- 200 people there may be little point to this nthcircle group.  I'll give it a little more time to grow but if it stays low I am going to jump ship as well.  I see the future being several massive groups and all the little ones will fade into nothing.  

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #8 by tech-stitch
The good thing about a not soo massive / known group is that you will not get soo many emails indicating someone wants to join (that's if I recall correctly).

I'd say a group with like 10 people has a really good chance of not being surprised billing wise due to some leaving.

I left Visible temporarily but kept my spouse's plan (it was just being wasted). That said, I'll be looking for the forums group once I bring back my line (probably soon).
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #9 by Chelle
Give the Nth group some time.

I've recommended it to several people who are in the process of signing up with Visible right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #10 by KentE
I think that not putting a cap on large groups is going to backfire on Visible. The whole concept of the group is to generate buzz. It there are only megagroups, the buzz is gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tech-stitch