Bring a broken phone to Ting, let us pay for it

• als
  • Rotary Dial
  • Rotary Dial
More
1 week 1 day ago #36728 by als
I support freedom of speech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36729 by mmfacemm

Chelle wrote: I noticed that mmface squeaked in a post, just ahead of mine, while I was still writing mine.

Just making sure y'all knew that I wasn't piling on-- merely writing a similar post at the same time.

You know what they say about great minds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 14 hours ago #36732 by jamielih

Isamorph wrote: 2 years 2 months ago a "Ting" thread was started, which contains positive and negative views of Ting, yet no one has posted there for about ten months now. ??

www.nthcircle.com/forum/ting/55-ting?start=0

Maybe mere positive and negative views cannot satisfy those who thrive on flamewars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

More
1 week 8 hours ago #36741 by Isamorph

jamielih wrote:

Isamorph wrote: 2 years 2 months ago a "Ting" thread was started, which contains positive and negative views of Ting, yet no one has posted there for about ten months now. ??

Maybe mere positive and negative views cannot satisfy those who thrive on flamewars.

10 months and 2 weeks ago "LiterallyUnlimited" posted on the "Ting" thread, probably after having read the entire thread: "Well, this is awkward.", which seems to have anticipated things to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

• als
  • Rotary Dial
  • Rotary Dial
More
1 week 6 hours ago #36747 by als

jamielih wrote:

It has been a long time since we have heard from you on this forum . Thank you for chiming in .We have missed you(smile)