6 month under $40

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #45947 by PEW
6 month under $40 was created by PEW
www.spoofee.com/6-months-of-prepaid-tello-unlimited-talk-text-2gb-data-cell-plan/deals/945769

6-Months of Prepaid Tello Unlimited Talk Text and 2GB Data Cell Plan for $39.20

Tested coupon code: SUMMERSAVE20
Works, discount applied to cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, Diedrich_Duo, SuccessOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 days 10 hours ago - 5 days 10 hours ago #46084 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic 6 month under $40
Anyone get this? How soon must you activate or port your number over?

Is this 2GB LTE then unlimited 2g speed afterwards?

Anyone want to post their referral codes for this deal here? (If there some kind of referral code?)

More
5 days 10 hours ago #46085 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic 6 month under $40

PEW wrote: Anyone get this? How soon must you activate or port your number over?

Anyone want to post their referral codes for this deal here? (If there some kind of referral code?)

https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3NX9Z49

referral code: P3NX9Z49

More
5 days 9 hours ago #46086 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic 6 month under $40

PEW wrote: Anyone get this? How soon must you activate or port your number over?

30 days to activate.

Normally 2GB LTE then unlimited 2G, but currently getting 4GB a month due to Covid-19. (On the Stack Social 6 month Tello plan I got 5 months ago) I also got another 6 month plan last week and will activate it in about 3 1/2 weeks.

Referral Code: P3R9CFS6
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW

More
5 days 9 hours ago #46087 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic 6 month under $40
I've read that a referral code can't be used for the Stack Social plan, because it's delivered as a code that's applied in the same field that you could normally use for a referral code.

Perhaps that's changed, and it doesn't hurt to be prepared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW

More
5 days 9 hours ago #46088 by Isamorph
Good point re the referral codes. I was just about to edit my post above to mention I was unable to use a referral code when activating my 6-month plan 5 months ago, unless, as mentioned, something has changed.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 days 9 hours ago #46089 by PEW

Isamorph wrote:

30 days to activate.

Normally 2GB LTE then unlimited 2G, but currently getting 4GB a month due to Covid-19. (On the Stack Social 6 month Tello plan I got 5 months ago) I also got another 6 month plan last week and will activate it in about 3 1/2 weeks.

Referral Code: P3R9CFS6

Thanks, 30 days from this week would be end of June... the end of the Sprint Free for me. :)

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 days 13 hours ago - 4 days 13 hours ago #46123 by PEW
Would this 6 mo plan work in a Family Plan?

Also, site says you can share data to other lines... anyone know how that works?

tello.com/buy/family_plans

More
4 days 12 hours ago #46126 by Isamorph
Tello's family plan is oddly worded. Example: "You can turn your smartphone into a hotspot with free tethering. Share your data plan balance free of charge with all your other devices or with your friends." Does this mean one can just have others connect or teather to your phone/device and use up or share "your" data from your plan. Apart from being able to view multiple accounts from one email account/dashboard (which you must call CS to create), I don't see what the big deal is.

Since the 6 month plan most likely requires a new email from a new customer, you could probably only add it to the so-called family dashboard by contacting CS after the account is activated.

More
4 days 11 hours ago #46127 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic 6 month under $40
I agree that the only method of 'sharing' data on a Tello family plan is via the hotspot on one of the lines. Tello has explained previously that the lines are independent, with each plan selected individually, and each line on it's own billing cycle.

The family plan option isn't particularly important to me, but it's something a lot of folks had asked for. It would be a little simpler to manage several lines if I didn't have to log in to each one, so maybe sometime I'll set it up.