The above deal is good for 2 more days + $5 off when paying with PayPal if you receive the $5 off message as I did on StackSocial. So $34.20 for some purchasers works out to $5.70 a month. But I had to pay an additional $1.50 in tax to Tello when sealing the deal on Tello's website. So close to $6 a month.
PEW wrote: ... so with 2GB LTE a month for 6 months, if you run out of LTE data, can you/how do you buy more LTE data allotment?
Looks like you would need to add some PayGo balance and use that:
Of course, that sort of eliminates the financial advantage of the deal. Don't know if you could keep the same arrangement (the promo pricing, etc.) if you renew early, but it might be worth checking with their Customer Support to see what they have to say about that.
For porting, make sure you have your account number and PIN handy.
2. I want this plan on the 2GB & unlimited talk/text for $14.
3. Scroll down to Keep your old phone
4. Enter your phone and porting info
5. On right side, enter your coupon code... total should change from $14 to $0
6. Click on the bottom green button to proceed
It tells me that it could take up to 5 business days to port and that I will get an email once porting is complete.