tello google login

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #35430 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic tello google login
Support email for Tello: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone support: 866-377-0294 or dial 611 from your Tello phone.

Must be regional, or intermittent. I can still load the Tello site (Firefox 61 on Windows 7 machine), and log in (But I don't use Google login.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, ferocious-onyx-glossy-iguana-210905

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #35434 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic tello google login
I just received an email response from Tello thanking me for informing them about the problem and asking for addition info, which I provided. So evidently they were not aware of the problem, but are now. It may be that several failed login attempts may cause problems with the webpage access.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #35435 by Isamorph

KentE wrote: Support email for Tello: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone support: 866-377-0294 or dial 611 from your Tello phone.

Must be regional, or intermittent. I can still load the Tello site (Firefox 61 on Windows 7 machine), and log in (But I don't use Google login.)

Thanks, KentE
I informed Tello that other forum member weren't having problems, and so it might be a regional problem. I just received the following from Tello:

"We have opened an investigation regarding the isue you reported, as soon as there is any update we will notify you."

Tello, like always, is Johnny on the spot when there's a problem.

Don't forget we provide 24/7 live Customer Support, so contact us anytime night or day or check out our Help Center at:
www.tello.com/help_center .

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 2 days ago #35436 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic tello google login
I am using Chrome.

I am able to login on one of my acct using user name password.
I am unable to login on one of my account using Google login.

Yeah, looks like something broke, either Google changed something or Google Login is still broken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, ferocious-onyx-glossy-iguana-210905

More
1 week 2 days ago #35437 by Isamorph

PEW wrote: I am using Chrome.

I am able to login on one of my acct using user name password.
I am unable to login on one of my account using Google login.

Yeah, looks like something broke, either Google changed something or Google Login is still broken.

Thanks, I sent that info to Tello, suggesting that Google login is the culprit.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 1 day ago #35440 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic tello google login
I just checked my Tello account, logging in the "regular" way using my Chrome browser (the top two lines, e-mail address and password, not with Facebook or Google), and it worked fine. So...

@ferocious-onyx-glossy-iguana-210905, I might suggest that you try logging in that way, using your Gmail e-mail address and your password on file. If you never set that up, as @KentE mentioned above, you might try "Forgot Password" or call Support at 866-377-0294 (or just dial 611 if your phone is already on Tello).

Hope this helps. Good luck and please let us know how things go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #35442 by Isamorph
Thanks for that method, but at present neither I nor “ferocious” can get on the Tello website to even attempt to log in, for we get a “forbidden”when trying to connect to the website. Tello said they’re working on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #35443 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic tello google login

Isamorph wrote: Thanks for that method, but at present neither I nor “ferocious” can get on the Tello website to even attempt to log in, for we get a forbidden “message” when trying to connect to the website. Tello said they’re working on it.

Sorry you and others are having trouble with Tello -- fortunately, that is a very rare situation, although that doesn't make it any easier for any of you at the moment. Hope everything gets fixed and is up and running soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 week 2 days ago #35465 by Isamorph
Just found out I can now load tello.com, but when I try to login using Google I still get the "Forbidden"-"You don't have permission to access /account/process_login/google on this server."

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #35479 by Isamorph
Login with Google problem has been fixed according to Tello, and I was able to log into my Tello account with my Google account.
From Tello two hours ago: "We have investigated the problem you reported. The tests made by our Technical Department indicate that the problem has now been resolved."
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Diedrich_Duo