2 Months free Tello Unlimited talk/text/2gb plan + $10 tello dollars

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #29583 by mmfacemm
Use code CHEAPSKATE for 2 months of the Unlimited talk, text and 2gb plan for free. Or click the link here

(Thanks Cnet)

Use my referral code from www.nthcircle.com/forum/misc-telecom/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=60#27526 when you first create a new account for $10 of tello dollars as well (have to click referral code on the screen where you enter in your name, email for the first time - it is a little hidden).

Use right away for $10 paygo credit or money off your future plan. Thank you if you use it! Or use one of the other codes in the referral thread. Great way to get started with $10 of free tello paygo credit and try out their monthly plans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, als, Diedrich_Duo, 112059, SuccessOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #29589 by SuccessOne
Offer good until this Friday September 7. Best deal I've seen so far from Tello. Usually only one free month. $10 credit with referral code makes it even sweeter!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Diedrich_Duo

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #29590 by Diedrich_Duo
Dang. I just switched to Tello a little over a week ago, so no promo for me. Oh, well, as the saying goes, timing is everything.

I'm very happy with Tello, though. Their fantastic customer service available by phone 24/7/365 (a huge plus for people like me) more than makes up for the lack of roaming capability.

Hope lots of folks take advantage of the promo. Thanks for your OP, @mmfacemm, and welcome back!!! :)

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #29601 by Zev161
DD are you paying $14 for your plan?
Does that plan better compare with UNREAL (unl min/text/1GB) for $10?

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #29603 by Diedrich_Duo

Zev161 wrote: DD are you paying $14 for your plan?
Does that plan better compare with UNREAL (unl min/text/1GB) for $10?

Thanks for asking! Please see my PM to you.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #29720 by mmfacemm

Hungry-Hog wrote: A few guys have used my referral Code for this offer but SURPRISE i have not yet got any credits.

I'm sorry but that is just not fair to imply Tello is doing something wrong here.

The tello referral program works. If you didn't get credit ask your referrals to chat with customer service to add it because the most likely scenario is they didn't enter it in when they signed up or entered it in incorrectly.

More
6 months 1 week ago #29723 by KentE
I got a surprise Tello referral bonus a week or so ago-- thanks to whomever used my referral code!

I imagine it might be possible that a referral bonus from this particular special Tello offer might be delayed by/tied to the referee (?) sticking with Tello past the free period. I don't know if that's so, and I don't know if the person who used my referral signed up for the 2-month free promo, or a standard plan.

More
6 months 1 week ago #29737 by Georgiana_Tello

Hungry-Hog wrote: A few guys have used my referral Code for this offer but SURPRISE i have not yet got any credits.

Hi Hungry_Hog,

There's a few reasons why you haven't received the referral credits in your account:
1. the order(s) of the persons that have used your referral code are pending or were not successful
2. they forgot to introduce the referral code when they opened the account.

If you think there was an error and you should have received your Tello dollars, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with this. You can find our phone numbers over [url=here]https://tello.com/contact[/url] or you can also start a chat right away.

Thanks and have a great one! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle

More
6 months 1 week ago #29739 by Hungry-Hog
I am sorry. A few people in the Nigerian community asked me for referral code and I ASSUMED that they had used my code to sign up for this deal. I think I am wrong. I love Tello.

More
6 months 1 week ago #29743 by KentE
As mmfacemm notes in the first post in this thread, the place to enter the referral code on the Tello sign-up page is kind of hard to locate. It's possible your friends gave up trying to find it. I wish it was easier to spot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zubrin