Tello offers Independence Day special with $17.76 credit for new customers

• KentE
  • KentE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #28047 by KentE
Tello is running a new customer special 7/4-7/6.
Sign up for any monthly plan (straight PayGo doesn't seem an option for this), and Tello will credit up to $17.76 against your first month cost. (It looks like any unused amount goes away.)
The offer is on the main page at tello.com/

If anyone isn't familiar, you can change your plan easily whenever you need, either upgrading or downgrading, including shifting to PayGo if that ends up working better for you.

If you're interested, make sure you go to the referral thread and pick a referral code to use during signup-- this should get both you and the the referring member 10 Tello dollars that can be used later.
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/misc-telecom/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=60

My extended family has several monthly Tello plans, as well as a couple of emergency phones on PayGo accounts (which has saved me from being without a phone a couple of times.....)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, mmfacemm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #28048 by mmfacemm
Yes and the $10 tello dollars can be used to buy $10 paygo credit making it a double sweet deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #28066 by SuccessOne
@KentE. I think the referral code is no longer working on one-month free promo. There is no place to enter the referral code if someone were to choose the free promo. Regular plans I believe the referral code would work although I haven't tested it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #28068 by SuccessOne
Oh ok still works. So your referrals have to click on the "Join" on top right of the screen to be able to enter the referral code. Thanks.

• KentE
  • KentE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #28071 by KentE

SuccessOne wrote: Oh ok still works. So your referrals have to click on the "Join" on top right of the screen to be able to enter the referral code. Thanks.

It does seem a little convoluted and easy to miss, doesn't it?
I think I remember from signing up for my Tello account that it seemed odd one had to 'join' before signing up......
Thanks for the details, and to PA345H for the links.