Red Pocket Mobile Limited Time Sale

More
1 week 3 days ago #41886 by RedPocketMobile
Just in time for the holidays is Red Pocket's $23/mo for the YEAR...with 15GB plan! We've gone ahead and pulled the link for you to make things as seamless as possible. ebay.to/2OIYoKy
Interested in another plan, go ahead and visit redpocket.com/plans for more options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Isamorph, realLexusl21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #41910 by redrotors
Hi all, first post here but I was around & am "acquainted" with some of you from back in the R+ forum days.

Wanted to mention I saw that redpocket added VZW network to their $195/360 day ($16.25/"month") sale on unlimited talk, text, and 5 GB 4g data, pretty sure that is a soft cap. Sale deal was only offered on Sprint & AT&T initially.

ebay.com/itm/16-25-Mo-Red-Pocket-Prepaid-Wireless-Phone-Plan-Kit-Unlmtd-Everything-5GB-LTE/133058350672 ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 2 days ago #41913 by Isamorph
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, Diedrich_Duo

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #41947 by PEW
Does RedPocket include free intl data? T-Mobile and Sprint provides free unlimited '2G' with their plans...

www.sprint.com/en/shop/services/international.html

www.t-mobile.com/coverage/roaming

More
1 week 23 hours ago #41951 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
Hrmph.
Doesn't look like RP is doing their "usual" BF deal this year...very disappointing.
(I was going to get 2 this time.)

More
1 week 22 hours ago #41954 by Isamorph

Extraterrestrial_Zoologist wrote: Hrmph.
Doesn't look like RP is doing their "usual" BF deal this year...very disappointing.

Just saw these BF deals: Am I reading things right with the $10 a month price? What's the catch?

redpocket.com/plans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 22 hours ago #41955 by PEW
$10/mo is for first month only?

More
1 week 21 hours ago - 1 week 21 hours ago #41956 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
$120/year/each (even if it is the correct pricing for a year) is more than we're likely to spend for services for phones that we don't use much.

The 500 ('essentials') deal is more than enough for our needs and even its current price of 89.99 (times 2) is more than we wish to spend - mostly because they usually put it on sale around now...but haven't (yet ??).

One phone is currently on FU whilst waiting to see if RP makes a great offer (& if not, can stay there...) - and I can easily put the other onto FU whilst still coming out ahead if RP will not be offering any great deals this year.

We simply do not need the 'unlimited' (nor the higher expense) !!

More
1 week 21 hours ago - 1 week 21 hours ago #41957 by Isamorph

Extraterrestrial_Zoologist wrote: $120/year/each (even if it is the correct pricing for a year) is more than we're likely to spend for services for phones that we don't use much.

The 500 ('essentials') deal is more than enough for our needs and even its current price of 89.99 (times 2) is more than we wish to spend - mostly because they usually put it on sale around now...but haven't (yet ??).

One phone is currently on FU whilst waiting to see if RP makes a great offer (& if not, can stay there...) - and I can easily put the other onto FU whilst still coming out ahead if RP will not be offering any great deals this year.

We simply do not need the 'unlimited' (nor the higher expense) !!

Don't know if you've seen this deal and if you're interested.

RedPocket $2.50 a month one year(360 day plan). Looks as if there are some other discounted RP plans on Ebay.

www.ebay.com/itm/2-50-Mo-Red-Pocket-Prepaid-Plan-CDMAS-200-Talk-1000-Text-200MB/133196831828 ?

www.redpocket.com/plans/ebay
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

More
1 week 21 hours ago #41958 by RedPocketMobile

Extraterrestrial_Zoologist wrote: Hrmph.

We're always looking to provide the best plans at competitive prices. Like our 15GB LTE unlimited plan on eBay, check it out for yourself. www.ebay.com/itm/133058338802