Selling Tracfone - Best Practices

More
6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #11 by mmfacemm

Since misery loves company I’ll share a recent Tracfone story to hopefully let you know you’re not alone mmfacemm! On Tracfone’s reward website you can “scratch off” a box that looks like a gift to win points and a chance at a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone. I scratched, I won the phone, I entered my requested info, I got a confirmation # and now Nobody at Tracfone in any department can find anything about the phone I supposedly won even though I have screenshots to prove it. I’m now convinced I have a better chance of Mitch McConnell voting yes on a $2000 stimulus check than ever seeing this phone from Tracfone.

If it is any consolation most people are receiving a Samsung a10e which although is nice for free is no S10.
Did you ever get this resolved?

I won $45 in credit last Saturday which is nice.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 days ago #12 by Chosen
Tracfone ended up sending me an A20. Like you said, it’s no S10, but hey beggars can’t be choosers! Congrats on the $45 credit though! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, mmfacemm

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #13 by mmfacemm
I just won a samsung phone today. I wonder what they will send me. Keep spinning everyone lots of prizes available!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, LouP, Chosen

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #14 by Chosen

I just won a samsung phone today. I wonder what they will send me. Keep spinning everyone lots of prizes available!!

That’s Awesome. 
If they asked you to complete shipping info for your new phone, you should be good! Here’s hoping you get that S10 or even better!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #15 by tech-stitch
Cool! Congratulations! In my case, I cant seem to ever have a chance at playing on this next round. I keep getting that pesky message in caps that reads "WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #16 by KentE

Cool! Congratulations! In my case, I cant seem to ever have a chance at playing on this next round. I keep getting that pesky message in caps that reads "WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME."

If you keep refreshing or reloading the screen, it will eventually let you spin.  Sometimes a few refreshes, but I gave it up earlier tonight when 25 refreshes didn't work.
  For what it's worth, it's specific to the Tracfone Spin game.  No problems spinning on Total Wireless, and I've read the other sister sites spin easily, too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tech-stitch

More
1 month 1 week ago #17 by mmfacemm

Tracfone ended up sending me an A20. 

So how did you end up finding someone to send you a phone?  I have not received mine (big surprise!) and no one at tracfone that I have tried has been able to help.  From the reference number provided not being in the format used to no trasaction found etc.  The number they provide to call is out of service 

I also won some "swag" today on total wireless which is the new prize on the wheel.  Wonder what is and if I will ever receive it. No holding my breath.  

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #18 by Chosen
I called 877-430-2355…the rep that answered the call started to ask me the “usual questions” and I politely interrupted her and immediately asked for a supervisor because she was not going to be able to assist me. She said, ok I’ll get you right to one, but before I do that can I at least try to understand the issue. I explained I won a phone, I have screenshots and a confirmation # and since this wasn’t my first time calling I knew she wouldn’t have access to any info. She connected me to a Sup, I again explained and provided the prize confirmation # and the Sup over-nighted the Samsung A20. 
Keep in mind, I went through all this thinking I had won an S10 as that’s what the phone image indicated. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, mmfacemm, realLexusl21

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #19 by mmfacemm
I did manage to get hold of a nice agent who was very good at her job. Received a samsung A10e today. I had won "a samsung phone" so can't be disappointed. Not the best but not the worse phone to receive. Thanks tracfone and thank you Chosen for the help.  

More
1 month 6 days ago #20 by Chosen
Anytime mmfacemm!
Glad it all worked out. Enjoy the new phone!