FreeMii

More
3 months 6 days ago #461 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
Support fixed my line a week ago. Currently at 15gb for the pink sim this month. I'd like to see that with no interruptions. Fingers crossed for next month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #462 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic FreeMii
2 days short of 1 year of service on the blue network. $14.93 per month.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph, dnoonan

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #463 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeMii
Yes, happy upcoming anniversary. I'm right behind you, with about a week to go before one year of service. Here's to the future.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #464 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic FreeMii
Congrats to the early adopters who took a leap of faith with a not unsubstantial amount of $$.

I hope to be making a similar post in the Beast mobile thread in about 11 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnsmith, sblake5

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #465 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic FreeMii

Congrats to the early adopters who took a leap of faith with a not unsubstantial amount of $$.

I hope to be making a similar post in the Beast mobile thread in about 11 months.

I second that emotion.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #466 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii
Me too!! Can't remember the exact date, but it was Sept. 2020. "And they said it wouldn't last."

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #467 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic FreeMii

Risk reward isn’t quite comparable.  Beast only required $20 for only 1gb/month.  FreeMi cost a lot more for unlimited.

the other FreeMi drawback is their policy against SIM swapping 

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #468 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic FreeMii

Risk reward isn’t quite comparable.  Beast only required $20 for only 1gb/month.  FreeMi cost a lot more for unlimited.

the other FreeMi drawback is their policy against SIM swapping 

The larger monetary risk was for the "unlimited" data allotment & a different (not very clear?) business model I suppose. Depends on how you value "unlimited" 15-22GB of high speed data per mo.

I didn't have a real use case for that much data but even if I did I doubt I would have taken a nearly $200 leap of faith, cudos to those that did. Much easier to risk $20. Remains to be seen if the reward (& business model - ads app) materializes re Beast.

More
1 month 6 hours ago - 1 month 6 hours ago #469 by Randomusername69
Replied by Randomusername69 on topic FreeMii

2 days short of 1 year of service on the blue network. $14.93 per month.....

yeah I’m surprised it still works. I stuck with blue and red even tho they weren’t really unlimited. Blue speeds are amazing but still throttled after 22 Gb I’m pretty sure. Red is still 5 Mbps down and 2 up, I wonder if that will ever change or they will shut down first. 

I also wonder if anyone is doing their $299/year membership, I only signed up because of the one time payment 
The following user(s) said Thank You: dnoonan