FreeMii

More
3 months 4 days ago #451 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
They are still the cheapest att annual plan with over 20gb data. So there is that. I suggest they lower the prices of the other two networks considering the extra limitations. As well as come up with more perks of being a member. Else what is the point of a membership fee.

Personally I think they are just trying to find their feet rather than being a scam. Though I agree optics don't look good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dnoonan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 days ago #452 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii
Just read a post from a guy on Reddit that FreeMii is "asking for money" from him to renew his plan that he got under the early days of one single payment for life. Anyone else getting hit up? I'm trying to get more details from him.

More
3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #453 by mmfacemm
I doubt that is true and if it is that would be a mistake one email to Monika would fix. I have emails from them confirming I will never be charged anything. And I joined much later. They would have to have joined very early for the renewal to apply already. Perhaps the terms were different back then?  I don't know.  Keep us posted please.  

More
3 months 2 days ago #454 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii
I agree, just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything.  I also have the email from CS that I wouldn't be charged. thanks.

More
3 months 2 days ago #455 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic FreeMii
Reddit has such trustworthy members.

Sigh!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dnoonan

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #456 by CurseAtMe
Replied by CurseAtMe on topic FreeMii
Unfortunately, it's true.

I registered in August of last year when it was still unlimited, no yearly renewal, and received a text message on Friday saying that i needed to reload funds on my account as the billing date was coming up and would face suspension otherwise.

I don't even know how you go about doing that... but that's besides the point... 

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #457 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic FreeMii

Unfortunately, it's true.

I registered in August of last year when it was still unlimited, no yearly renewal, and received a text message on Friday saying that i needed to reload funds on my account as the billing date was coming up and would face suspension otherwise.

I don't even know how you go about doing that... but that's besides the point...

I registered at roughly the same time (8/25/2020) and have received no such message.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #458 by mmfacemm
Just contact customer service they should sort it out for you. Unfortunately you have to expect some bugs and errors but they will sort it out for you if you let them.

On another note I am still battling with my pink sim. Supposed to be an upgraded line with 18-20gb but got cut off a couple of days ago after only 8gb. Might have been because I used 8gb in 10 days?

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #459 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic FreeMii
I Have 2 lines 1 Blue ordered on 8/6/20. 1 Red ordered on 9/16/20. On Monday 7/12/21 I put both sims in the registered phones and so far no messages pertaining to a renewal notice or adding funds to continue service  I'll be checking for any up dated messages between now and September 30th, and post on here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #460 by Eaglefly88
Replied by Eaglefly88 on topic FreeMii
Ordered Blue on 4/15/20. No text about balance or funds yet.