FreeMii

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #451 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
They are still the cheapest att annual plan with over 20gb data. So there is that. I suggest they lower the prices of the other two networks considering the extra limitations. As well as come up with more perks of being a member. Else what is the point of a membership fee.

Personally I think they are just trying to find their feet rather than being a scam. Though I agree optics don't look good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dnoonan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #452 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii
Just read a post from a guy on Reddit that FreeMii is "asking for money" from him to renew his plan that he got under the early days of one single payment for life. Anyone else getting hit up? I'm trying to get more details from him.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #453 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
I doubt that is true and if it is that would be a mistake one email to Monika would fix. I have emails from them confirming I will never be charged anything. And I joined much later. They would have to have joined very early for the renewal to apply already. Perhaps the terms were different back then?  I don't know.  Keep us posted please.  

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #454 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii
I agree, just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything.  I also have the email from CS that I wouldn't be charged. thanks.

More
2 weeks 17 hours ago #455 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic FreeMii
Reddit has such trustworthy members.

Sigh!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dnoonan