FreeMii

More
1 month 1 week ago #441 by tim661taft
Replied by tim661taft on topic FreeMii
I say give Monika S. a big raise, she is a very hard worker in regards to online communications with customers. I recommend going back to the Pay one time membership fee for LIFE, get rid of the annual renewal fee because it's rather depressing. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #442 by dnoonan
Replied by dnoonan on topic FreeMii

tim661taft wrote: I say give Monika S. a big raise, she is a very hard worker in regards to online communications with customers. I recommend going back to the Pay one time membership fee for LIFE, get rid of the annual renewal fee because it's rather depressing. Thanks

I second that.  She's been great.

More
1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #443 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
David has been sorting me out with this double data upgrade on my pink sim.  Thank you David and support for your efforts.  It took about 4 days and my data didn't resume right away but it works now.  Hopefully I won't run into any more data stoppages now. 

Thanks again David and team.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 1 week 2 hours ago #444 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeMii
Just an update.  After my pink sim upgrade expecting 18-20gb.  Thought all was well but I just got the dreaded out of data message again.  Made it to 11.61gb which is a couple of GB more than normal but still well short of the supposed limit.  

Edit.  They have me back up and running now within 24 hours. Thanks freemii team.  Hopefully just a one off glitch.  

Glitched again for a day but freemii got me back up and running again.  Will see if I can make it past 15gb this month.  Customer service team and David have been great throughout.  I was expecting some glitches as it is new for them but hopefully it will settle down now.