Free T-Mobile Hot Spot Test Drive is Back

More
3 weeks 22 hours ago #47105 by redrotors
Look forward to your review & info. Chelle.
If it turns out to be unlockable that would make them more valuable & less likely to become e-waste.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #47246 by Isamorph

Isamorph wrote:

Isamorph wrote: A poster on reddit mentioned the T Mobile test drive free Hot Spot + 30 GB for 30 days offer is back.

I had kept my Hot Spot from the previous test drive, and when signing up for the second test drive I was asked if I already had a hot spot gifted from a friend, I said yes, entered the IMEI, signed up with a different email, and T mobile just reloaded the hot spot from afar with 30 more GB for 30 more days.

www.t-mobile.com/offers/free-trial

www.reddit.com/r/NoContract/comments/hv0f3l/what_is_the_cheapest_mobile_hotspot_device/?%24deep_link

EDIT: Looks as if T Mobile was on to me, for my hotspot won't activate, though the order was confirmed as successful from T Mobile. Also, I just tried again with another email and name and with order for new device, but got the message that I already did a trial and couldn't do a second. So it looks as if using the same shipping address is enough to disqualify one, an if one wants a second trial, a new shipping address is necessary along with a different email and name. Oh well, those are the rules. But I'll never do business with T Mobile again. :P

Looks as if T-Mobile is sending me a new sim card for my hotspot after all. I had given up on a second sign up for the 30 day test drive and hadn't heard from T-Mobile for more than a week until yesterday's email stating they shipped me a T-Mobile Lazershark Sim card, which is I assume is for the hotspot. So one of my sign ups must have been accepted, though it took more than a week to stick.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #47247 by mmfacemm
I dont know why but it always says I am a tmo customer when I am not. Won't let me sign up

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #47249 by Isamorph

mmfacemm wrote: I dont know why but it always says I am a tmo customer when I am not. Won't let me sign up

Several years ago, I had a $3 a month T-Mobile account and for a few years, but since then, when dealing with T-Mobile, whenever I try to use the email I used for that account, I'm told I'm a customer. So I guess T-Mobile will never close that account and I must use a different email address.

More
1 week 4 days ago #47251 by Chelle
My hotspot is showing up on Monday.

More
1 week 4 days ago #47252 by mmfacemm

Isamorph wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: I dont know why but it always says I am a tmo customer when I am not. Won't let me sign up

Several years ago, I had a $3 a month T-Mobile account and for a few years, but since then, when dealing with T-Mobile, whenever I try to use the email I used for that account, I'm told I'm a customer. So I guess T-Mobile will never close that account and I must use a different email address.

Yes unfortunately they seem to be basing it on my address. I have a tracfone tmobile and used to have a postpaid tmobile account 2 years ago. But nothing current.