Beast Mobile

More
4 months 18 hours ago #51 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic Beast Mobile
I didn’t port in I took an assigned number. So far it’s still working no issues at all. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnsmith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 11 hours ago - 4 months 11 hours ago #52 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic Beast Mobile
Not sure about the data cap.  I haven't tested it to that point yet.  I sent them an email with that question.  I'll report back when/if they answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnsmith

More
4 months 5 hours ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #53 by sblake5
Received a response from Beast. The data is hard capped at 1GB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnsmith, redrotors

More
4 months 4 hours ago #54 by echance20
Thank you for the info. It would be nice if there was a way to check data usage and  when the data limit resets.

More
4 months 3 hours ago #55 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Beast Mobile

They ask for your phone number and current carrier on the order form.  I just put "none" in both boxes since I had no plans of porting..

Thanks for the info.
Is the 1 Gig a hard cap or slow data after?
This really seems too good to be true for sustainability especially with no Ad revenue APP but you never know.... :)

.... actually.... I'm pretty sure we do know.....

Without a functioning (and required) app, the more relevant question is probably how long the free ride will last.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #56 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Beast Mobile

Received a response for Beast. The data is hard capped at 1GB.

I ordered one and am trying to activate.  Did you call 800-756-0240 ?

Also, the landing page seems to have changed and now, the option seems to be that you have to buy an LG K40.  Plus, the free service is only for a year.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #57 by echance20
I sent an E Mail to beast support to get the service activated, it does take a long time for their responce to the email. Don't call the number no one answer the call and if they did they will tell you to send email to their support. When i set this up i did not have to purchase a phone i just purchased the sim $20.00 total including tax and shipping. I nevr seen the side note on their webpage mentioning 1 year free service My service has been active for almost a month now Will see by the end of July 2022.if my year for this will end.. 

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #58 by sblake5

Received a response for Beast. The data is hard capped at 1GB.
I ordered one and am trying to activate.  Did you call 800-756-0240 ?

Also, the landing page seems to have changed and now, the option seems to be that you have to buy an LG K40.  Plus, the free service is only for a year.

That is the number I called in order to activate mine.  Had to call several times before I got an answer.  I just looked at the order form on the website and I don't see anything about having to buy a phone or that the service is only for an year.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #59 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Beast Mobile
I managed to get someone on the phone around 2pm EDT. My line is activated, with a port from Visible.

Interestingly, the guy asked me for the IMEI of the phone I intended to use. I didn't think MVNOs using AT&T cared about IMEIs. I only have iPhones where I currently am (through next week) and was fretful that Beast was going to insist that I use an Android phone with their service, like SurgePhone did 2 years ago. However, this turned out to not be a problem.

It's going to be interesting to see how long I can keep this line. I doubt Beast can develop an IOS based app that will pass muster with Apple.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #60 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Beast Mobile
Has anyone tried swapping their active Beast SIM into another phone? Since they ask for phone IMEI just wondering if there would be any issues.