Beast Mobile

More
1 year 1 month ago #21 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Beast Mobile

Paywall on the news article. Beastmobile web site up for sale. What’s their new web site?

That's odd, I don't get a paywall, can see complete article.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #22 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Beast Mobile

Paywall on the news article. Beastmobile web site up for sale. What’s their new web site?

That's odd, I don't get a paywall, can see complete article.

I get the paywall too.

More
1 year 1 month ago #23 by redrotors
Really weird, never seen this before but if I turn off my pi-hole I do see paywall.
Strange.

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #24 by redrotors
Curious to hear if anyone who said (in recent hot deals discussion) they were going to try for the free plan SIM ($20) received a SIM and got the "free" plan activated successfully? If so experience / impressions?

freeservice.beastmobile.net/

freeservice.beastmobile.net/sales-page1599173921645

More
3 months 6 days ago #25 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic Beast Mobile
I have two that are active. It's really hard to get someone to answer their customer support line. They don't answer email or Facebook messaging. I called about 10-12 times over the course of 3 or 4 days before I got someone to answer for each sim. Once someone does answer it goes pretty quick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redrotors

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #26 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic Beast Mobile
I did. Just don’t port from att or att mvno there is a extra step beast put you through to get the number released.  I ordered sim it take as long as 5 days to come in mail. Don’t call the beast phone number no one answers. You need to email salesATbeastmobile.com  (AT =@) send in SIM card number and phone imei number name and address they will ask for

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #27 by redrotors
Thanks guys.
Glad to hear of successful activations.
I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone or call back when I left a VM message. Chat didn't respond. I sent IMEI & ICCID this past Saturday and ..... nothing......

Also, I thought there was a app? Things to do in it to support the free service or get credits for more data? I don't see it in the play store?

More
3 months 6 days ago #28 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic Beast Mobile
Apparently, every method of communication with them is hit and miss. Mostly miss. The only success I had was calling them though it took several attempts to reach someone.

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #29 by redrotors
Well they never asked for name & address until the most recent reply received about 7 hrs. ago. The first person I responded to 4 days ago never asked for name, address.

Re the most recent email reply. Not sure if it was a reply to my previous email(s) or to my chat (which asked for my email to get back to me). This one, unlike previous, came from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and actually when I replied it sent to a (36 character string)@crm.wix.com so I assume that may be a ticket or tracking #.

Guess it was my bad luck that the first person to reply to me days ago didn't know enough to ask for all the information needed to activate.

​​​​​​Anyone see their app?
How is this "free" plan (MAYBE) sustainable without one?

More
3 months 6 days ago #30 by scriptninja
Replied by scriptninja on topic Beast Mobile
I got mine, which came with (well, separate envelope, same day) an apparently associated...thing that appears to be a prepaid debit card offer.

I had forgotten to follow up with it; I'll try to remember to do that this week and post again.