Beast Mobile

More
1 month 1 week ago #101 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic Beast Mobile
Thanks, @echance! Now I can stop obsessively rebooting my phone to see if it has been activated, LOL.
Approximately how many days does it take them to activate, after sending them the IMEI, SIM, etc, info? TIA.

Yes beast will E-Mail you to let you know that your sim has been activated with your phone number as well ported or assigned by beast mobile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #102 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic Beast Mobile
PeterQuinn: I E Mailed the request to activate sim on July 14 2021 and was activated July 15 2021 with assigned number from Beast How ever it can take up to 3 days depends on how fast beast sales team responds to your E Mail request to activate.  
Good luck 
The following user(s) said Thank You: peterquinn

More
1 month 1 week ago #103 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Beast Mobile
Seems a bit YMMV -
In my case it took 3 days but I sent info. on a Friday and initially did not send name & zip code because they didn't ask so there was a bit of back & forth.
sblake5 posted that he got activation email confirmation in an hour.
www.nthcircle.com/forum/other-services/2500-beast-mobile?start=80#52480

More
1 month 1 week ago #104 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Beast Mobile
I've decided to abandon my idea of keeping my Beast SIM in a Galaxy J3 ATT prepaid phone to see if the phone will unlock after 6 months. Instead, that phone is going to get swapped to Visible - they are getting stricter and I don't want to take a chance on one particular port-in that I'm planning in November.

So, my Beast SIM is now in an iPhone 5s. I got the AT&T message saying that my phone is not compatible (the 5s only has LTE data but falls back to 3G for voice/text). So far, the line is still working fine.

More
1 month 1 week ago #105 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic Beast Mobile

Seems a bit YMMV -
In my case it took 3 days but I sent info. on a Friday and initially did not send name & zip code because they didn't ask so there was a bit of back & forth.
sblake5 posted that he got activation email confirmation in an hour.
www.nthcircle.com/forum/other-services/2500-beast-mobile?start=80#52480

That's how it worked on the last one I had activated.  The first two (I have 3) were much slower.

More
1 month 13 hours ago #106 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic Beast Mobile
A few updates on my Beast Mobile adventure:

I activated the SIM using a Visible Moto E6. Everything worked well. 

Then I moved the SIM to my MetroPCS LG phone. Got a text message saying device is not compatible. Maybe I'm being foolhardy, but I am using the SIM in that same incompatible LG phone. 

Side note - data wasn't working on the LG phone at first because the APN didn't update automatically. Thank you, @redrotors, for posting the Beast APN. I manually entered the APN and data started working. This thread has been a life-saver!

BTW, I have been getting several MMS texts, at least 5 every day. I delete them without opening/downloading, and block the numbers. All the messages come from area codes different from my own area code, so I don't think it's because of number recycling. I didn't port in a number; got a new number from Beast in my area code. I don't get spam phone calls, just spam MMS.

Question - Do you guys get a lot of spam MMS messages on your Beast number?

Thanks again for your posts and help!

More
1 month 4 hours ago #107 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic Beast Mobile
My Beast numbers are all new numbers, not port ins. I don't get any spam mms messages and I've only received a couple of spam calls on one of the numbers.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #108 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Beast Mobile
New #, don't think I've gotten a single spam call, one or two texts on 2 separate days a few weeks ago but that has been it.

More
1 week 4 days ago #109 by Stackkong
Replied by Stackkong on topic Beast Mobile
The Free Service sign up seems now to locked behind a password page, anyone knows where I can get password?

Thanks a ton, Have a nice day

More
1 week 3 days ago #110 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
Ah-hah !!
Things they are a'changin.

This is what has me hesitating in moving away from our existing providers, and especially in considering this provider.