Visible is introducing Party Pay, get 4 lines and pay $25 for each line

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #41537 by st3fx
@LiterallyUnlimited:
"As an active Visible member, you can create your own party or join an existing one to start saving." www.visible.com/party-pay

ETA:
More details here ("Party Pay" section):
www.visible.com/help/
The following user(s) said Thank You: LiterallyUnlimited

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #41538 by LiterallyUnlimited
Don't know how I missed that part. Thanks for the heads up.

$15 a month off your normal service is nothing to scoff at for basically no effort. I think this makes their referral program one of the more expensive in the industry for them ($180/year/customer). But they clearly must see some benefit to it.

I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, st3fx

More
1 week 3 days ago #41539 by Chelle
My T-Mobile phone maxes out at 8 users on the phone's hotspot but, by connecting a router to the hotspot, I've got my whole house connected and it only looks like one device.

More
1 week 3 days ago #41540 by KentE
LiterallyUnlimited writes: "The problem with tying your discount to strangers on the internet is if they stop paying, your bill goes up"

That's the way it looked to me, too. I imagine that even if it's new signups only, there will be informal meeting points for those looking to join a party. It seems likely that every cellphone-aholic considering Visible would want to join with a party-- but that group (including Nth Circlers) may be the most fickle about staying with one provider long-term.. I don't think there will be too much risk to long-term average cost, but maybe not the best choice for those on a tight budget.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 3 days ago #41555 by joseph
Does the Visible program permit a single party group to have more than four lines on it?

More
1 week 3 days ago #41559 by st3fx

joseph wrote: Does the Visible program permit a single party group to have more than four lines on it?

No (not as of November 3, 2019).

"Q: I want to have a party of 6. What do I do?
A: As the maximum number of members in the party is 4, the additional members will need to create a new party."

www.visible.com/help/
The following user(s) said Thank You: joseph

More
1 week 11 hours ago #41600 by mmfacemm
Anyone with a party with free slots do let me know as I plan to activate tomorrow. Pm me if you don't want to broadcast the info.
Thanks.

More
6 days 18 hours ago #41606 by tech-stitch
Just in time to try them again with my Moto G7 Power. Now to find me a party! Maybe we should start a party thread if that is within the terms of the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
6 days 18 hours ago #41607 by KentE
I would think if nowhere else, it would be within the realm of the Referral Links thread.
It would be nice if anyone listing avalable parties would remember to edit or delete the post when the party is filled.

Beyond that, it might be wise to send a PM to hungryghost to ask.

More
6 days 15 hours ago #41608 by realLexusl21

Zubrin wrote: Visible just ended its referral program and introduced its new Party Pay program.

4 lines $25/line
3 lines $30/line
2 lines $35/line

This is big, it will beat ANY wireless plan on the market.
Unlimited calling, texting, LTE data on device and unlimited hotspot LTE data with a 5 Mbps speed cap.

www.visible.com/party-pay

Is the 5 Mbps cap for hotspot only or phone data speed also?