Speedtalk 1 year deal

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #37776 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal
On Howard Forum, user Qt0 says the SpeedTalk answered his/her inquiry by saying that the SIMs do not have an expiration date. Another user had mentioned that the website, somewhere, says 1 year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #37779 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal
I asked what company they use.

Hello,
Great Question,We do utilize T-Mobile (GSM-T) network in our service and coverage, and we receive the usage records from their network switches directly.
Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, realLexusl21

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #37786 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal

Mark wrote: I asked what company they use.

Hello,
Great Question,We do utilize T-Mobile (GSM-T) network in our service and coverage, and we receive the usage records from their network switches directly.
Thank You

What is their voicemail? Call in or virtual voicemail app?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #37788 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal
Question I asked on ebay to speedtalk. Good deal if they are in biz a year from now

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #37822 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal
buy via rakuten with code save15 for a further 15% off

slickdeals.net/f/13102504-speedtalk-t-mobile-mvno-1-year-500-minutes-unlimited-texts-1gb-lte-data-per-month-59-40-other-plans-also-up-to-40-off?src=frontpage

Personally I feel the pricing is too aggressive to be a mere sale and it worries me about their longevity. But might be worth the risk especially if you use google voice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Zubrin

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #37831 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Speedtalk 1 year deal
I purchased, via Paypal, the unlimited T&T + 2gb plan on Rakuten for $88( incl. CA tax) + free shipping---so about $7.30 monthly. I use GV, so not worried about number. A little risky yes, but Speedtalk has been around a while and I used its service in the past without problems. I don't want to keep all my phone eggs in one basket(FreeUp) and this will help me to avoid doing so. And the 2GBs are nice to have. T-mobile works well where I live.

***Forgot to mention, though the deals expire soon, in order to get the SAVE15 15% off at checkout, one must create a Rakuten account first so the coupon can be applied at checkout, for you cannot do so checking out as a guest. Plus-- by joining Rakuten, new members get $10 cash back on their first order over $25 dollars, so essentially $78 for the one year deal.