Tracfone 1 year plan

More
6 months 1 week ago #37812 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic Tracfone 1 year plan
$49 is too cheap! I'd add "zero" after the nine, making $490. Still too cheap, another zero making $4,900. There perfect price now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 5 days ago #38015 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Tracfone 1 year plan
Use code
PDEALS4U

Save $2.50

More
6 months 4 days ago #38022 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Tracfone 1 year plan

Mark wrote: Use code
PDEALS4U

Save $2.50

Mark, is this code specific to the Tracfone SIM offer, or a site-wide coupon code?

More
6 months 4 days ago - 6 months 4 days ago #38032 by Mark

More
6 months 4 days ago #38033 by KentE

Mark wrote: It's for top deals

www.ebay.com/e/daily-deals/extra-savings-on-top-deals

Very nice-- good catch!

More
1 month 5 days ago #41554 by joseph
Replied by joseph on topic Tracfone 1 year plan
What's the best current deal or least expensive way to replenish service time to an existing Tracfone (Verizon network) that is about to run out of time but is very lightly used and has sufficient minutes/data?

TIA

More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #41556 by KentE

joseph wrote: What's the best current deal or least expensive way to replenish service time to an existing Tracfone (Verizon network) that is about to run out of time but is very lightly used and has sufficient minutes/data?

TIA

The cheapest easy route is to still to buy the $49.99 Ebay offer, selecting the "I Don't Know" option for the SIM type. You'll get SIMs for 3 networks, and a separate airtime card that can be added to your existing phone.

Possibly cheaper, but requires legwork: Watch for a phone bundle on QVC or HSN that is on a good sale, with a phone that can be sold on Ebay to recoup some money. If you're careful, you might net the year's plan for $35-$40. Probably not worth doing for most folks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joseph

More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #41557 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Tracfone 1 year plan
A bit off-topic, but couldn't resist posting this interesting, perhaps absurd, 8.7 years of Tracfone service offering. "Service End Date: 05-06-2028 - That's 103 months of Tracfone cell phone service. That's 8.7 years of Tracfone Wireless Cell Phone Service. Includes 40898 Minutes 40835 Texts 50252.34 MB Data equals to 49.07 GB of Data"

*** Also, my eBay page for this offer says I get %10 off this deal if purchased in the next day or so. YMMV

www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-LG-Treasure-with-Tracfone-Minutes-8-7-Years-of-Service-/153680532047?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

shop.tracfone.com/shop/ProductDisplay?storeId=20002&urlLangId=-1&productId=84861&categoryId=19506&catalogId=11051&langId=-1

More
1 month 4 days ago #41566 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
103 months...wow.
I may have exited this timespace before that time period has elapsed...and I can just imagine if the TF anti-fraud measures got kicked in on that one, rendering it into just a paperweight !!

At $499.98 - and a seller rating with 65 sales & 100% positive feedback- makes me wonder how they made that pile of stuff & why they would chance getting hit with the 'eBay Money Back Guarantee' somehow ??

Such a $pendy deal is WAY beyond any level of trust that I could make myself have for fleabay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #41570 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Tracfone 1 year plan
I agree. One could go poof, the minutes, data and years could go poof, so one would have to be pollyannaish to jump on this deal. Although the seller has sold similar hefty Tracfone plans and received good reviews from the buyers, assuming they were real buyers. There's probably a good reason why "caveat emptor" is one of the most popular Latin phrases ever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Diedrich_Duo