Pix Wireless, Anyone?

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #36600 by Pix Wireless
Replied by Pix Wireless on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?
If the device is unlocked, LTE, HD 'Volte" capable, and on the providers approval list (designated usually by IMEI) Yes usually.
You can test your device for compatability by visiting , pixwireless.com/byod
if you run into an issue our chat/phone agents are available 24/7 to help you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Diedrich_Duo, 112059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36602 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?

Pix Wireless wrote: If the device is unlocked, LTE, HD 'Volte" capable, and on the providers approval list (designated usually by IMEI) Yes usually.
if you run into an issue our chat/phone agents are available 24/7 to help you :)

I have no idea if my Moto G4 is HD "Volte" capable or not but the IMEI checker says "Well Done! Congratulations, your device qualifies for Pix service"

So it can be used, correct?

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #36603 by Pix Wireless
Replied by Pix Wireless on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?

112059 wrote:

Pix Wireless wrote: If the device is unlocked, LTE, HD 'Volte" capable, and on the providers approval list (designated usually by IMEI) Yes usually.

I have no idea if my Moto G4 is HD "Volte" capable or not but the IMEI checker says "Well Done! Congratulations, your device qualifies for Pix service"

So it can be used, correct?

Our public BYOD tool is very accurate.

Moto G4 is generally on the whitelist and allowed. You can ask our live agents to run a manual scan to double check if you'd like (or DM me your IMEI) Under some unknown circumstances financial obligations tied to specific devices are not always reported on this public tool.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36604 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?
DM sent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pix Wireless

• als
  • Rotary Dial
  • Rotary Dial
More
1 week 5 days ago #36605 by als
Replied by als on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?
I can confirm my unlocked moto g4 gsm cdma works on Pix Wireless.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36614 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Pix Wireless, Anyone?

Pix Wireless wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Great to see a pix agent get verified on here and a happy user. Maybe worth trying out after all.

Do you have any promo codes you can share with us please? I know you offered one to bestmvno readers but that is probably expired now.

Nice to meet you :)

We do not have any public promos, however I just created code 'CIRCLEFRIENDS' which will take 50% of our Pix silver sim at checkout. You can buy from this link directly: shop.pixwireless.com/products/pix-silver-cdma-lte-sim-card and apply the coupon code. I have set it to 30 uses.

If your looking for GSM, we will also be releasing our "Pix Emerald GSM" and "Pix Indigo GSM" services very shortly to the public operating on both nationwide GSM networks ;) We will drop some promo codes for you guys on these products as well.

Great thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pix Wireless