Help Please?. No sim shows when changing from gsm to pix wireless on moto e4

More
2 months 1 week ago #35368 by Isamorph
@als --- Hope you're better tomorrow. I suppose you have already tried this, but once when I was signed onto a $3 T-mobile plan, I couldn't get the phone working from the get go, and called CS and got the same info you did. Only when I powered off the phone, took out the sim, though it was inserted correctly, reinstalled the sim, and powered on the phone did it start working as it should. Why it then worked, I do not know. Also, probably unrelated, there was a big Verizon outage on the east coast yesterday where customers were unable to send texts, a problem that has now been corrected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, als, Soteria 2.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• als
  • als's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rotary Dial
  • Rotary Dial
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #35928 by als
Success!
Pix wireless support answers quickly but has a 24 hour delay to pass issues on to technical support and then get back to you when you contact support by phone.
Support first suggested that it was a phone issue. Being able to tell support that the phone worked perfectly with the Tracfone Verizon sim was a game changer.(Thanks to all on this forum. I wouldn't have had a clue and been in support service hell forever)
Pix wireless requested a photo of both sides of the sim to verify that the sim was not damaged, then sent a new sim.
When the sim arrived with no instructions. I initiated an online chat.to determine what actions I needed to take . Pix wireless associated the sim with my phone. Voice, mms and sms all work perfectly after changing original settings from cdma evdo to lte.
Soteria this one is dedicated to you !!!!
First you tube streaming ever is Rolling Stones album Streaming Now 1: 42 minutes. Works perfectly on Pix wireless hotspot. I'm Rocking! Yeah!

Thanks ALL!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, 112059, Soteria 2.0, st3fx

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #35949 by KentE
Glad to hear you're up and running, als!
Has spring arrived yet in your cold & wet region? A working phone and no chills would be a pleasant combination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Soteria 2.0

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #36058 by Soteria 2.0
als
I haven't been spending a lot of time on the forum.
I'm so glad I checked in. Lol :-)
I miss you all when I stay away.
I hope that you are feeling better, and that your family is in good health.

How about the Rolling Stones going on tour? I know it's been postponed, due to Mick Jagger`s health. I wish him well and hope they can continue.:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, als, lexusl21

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #36062 by Soteria 2.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: als