Referral Links Allowed In This Thread Only [hungryghost]

More
1 month 1 week ago - 2 weeks 2 hours ago #131 by bingyee
CRICKET WIRELESS

I just committed my wife to 6 months on Cricket, on their iPhone SE (2nd gen) deal.  Please do this so that both you and she will get $25 account credits.

Step 1. Get referral Code before you activate your service using the following link:

www.cricketwireless.com/l/refer-a-friend.html?hash=ftzn40w4&type=other

Step 2. Enter your email address (use the same email address to register your Cricket account if not done). After submitting, an email named "Your Cricket Referral Code" will be sent to you. It has your own unique code, which is valid for 30 days.

Step 3. Order your phone/service from Cricket. Wait for that to be received. Cricket ships phones very quickly, usually via FedEx overnight.

Step 4.Once you receive your new phone/service, activate it. Once active, you can set up your account username and password.

Step 5: After your account access is set up, go to "Account Summary" on Cricket website, scroll down to click "Get Xtras", then click "Have a Referral Code?", enter your code. $25 credit will be added to your account after 60 days of active service.  (you can also enter your unique code via the myCricket App).

10/12/21 update:  Still have one more slot left for this year. This will be deleted if claimed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #132 by tbecse
Visible referral code:
Check out this page: www.visible.com/get/3wmT6l, it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 3wmT6l, you’ll get your first month of service for only $5!

More
2 weeks 16 hours ago - 2 weeks 16 hours ago #133 by mmfacemm
Referral updates

1. Tracfone
LEDN-F2F9
$80 or 8000 points still
1) Activate your line. 2) Sign up for rewards using the app 3) Once you sign up for rewards there is a box to enter the code.

2. Total Wireless
sitp-1f2c
Again $80 or 8000 points.

3. Visible
www.visible.com/get/CP2B2
CP2B2 for first month for $5
Party Pay  www.visible.com/p/nthcircle

4. GoogleFi
$20 credit after first month
g.co/fi/r/UM4DWW
UM4DWW

5. Tello
Get yourself an extra $10 credit.
tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3C96KPV
P3C96KPV

More
4 days 5 hours ago #134 by ziglerb
I had to search through a bunch of referral codes before I got a good one.  Obviously the person has to have an active account to receive credit and vice versa.  My code is QOIV-9D79.  You get 5000 reward points and I get 5000 reward points if you use my code.  My account is new and active so it should work.